Jump to content

Is It Just Me or ...


Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

This refers to an old Pepsi commercial.  They called Pepsi drinkers the Pepsi Generation.  It dates back to the 70's.  Your aunts can explain more.

They still occasionally say 'the choice of a new generation' my dad told me they were saying that when he was young... So like Pepsi must have been around since like the 1800s hah.

Posted
On 4/28/2018 at 10:26 AM, firekitten15 said:

..Is it just me, or are the lines that define each generation seem to be slowly fading away??:crybaby::whistle:

get+off+my+lawn.jpg

Posted
4 minutes ago, torn asunder said:
On 4/28/2018 at 10:26 AM, firekitten15 said:

..Is it just me, or are the lines that define each generation seem to be slowly fading away??:crybaby::whistle:

get+off+my+lawn.jpg

But...but...I'm at home XD:happy::tongue: 

  • 7 months later...
Posted

Is it just me, or does this seem like a bad idea...

 

I really don't understand product makers' thought processes this year.  On the heels of controlling this last outbreak of Meningococcal Meningitis, S.W.A.K. comes out with the "Interactive Kissable Key Chain". 

~~~~~

large.493696558_S.W.A.K.InteractiveKissableKeyChain120618.jpeg

From the WowWee Support Center:

https://support.wowwee.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012727714-What-does-the-Kissable-Keychain-from-S-W-A-K-do-

 

  • What does the Kissable Keychain from S.W.A.K. do?
     WowWee Customer Service
    7 days ago Updated
    "Each S.W.A.K. comes with KissTech™: a unique sensor technology that detects your cheek and gives you a kiss. The longer you hold it the longer it lasts. So, why give a birthday card when you can give a birthday kiss! Who needs a get well card when you can kiss it better? With 12 customized designs and kiss sounds, there’s a lot of love to go, and gift, around!"

~~~~~

It could be just me, but it looks like they are setting up for another outbreak using hidden tactics.  You know so good and well no kid is just going to stop with that thing kissing someone's cheek.

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

Posted
On 4/29/2018 at 3:27 AM, Draco1958 said:

Well you can always be part of the Pepsi Generation.

Your age is showing. 😁

Posted

Is it just me or are there more television shows where the secondary and background characters are more interesting than the main character?

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Is it just me or am I just too old school for the Trojan Man commercials of this generation.  Dude needs a condom because he is too nervous to ask a girl (he has been talking to) if she is his girlfriend.  Does this mean that if the girl says yes to being his girlfriend, he is either already in bed with her or he is going to suddenly jump her right where they are?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.