Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Image result for patema inverted

Edited by Michael8402
Posted

I am back to watching KK.  It is a pretty interesting series but hard to follow at times.  The story line is full of flash backs and false memories of the main character so you really have to pay attention.  I almost feel like I should be taking notes at times.  lol 

Posted

The Dutch have a new air force!!!

The Olympic link couldn't be removed on my cell. I'll have to fix when I use my computer.

Posted (edited)

Currently watching our future in movie form.     Idiocracy.

Idiocracy

Edited by Michael8402
Posted

Watching Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back on TNT.

Posted
On 9/22/2016 at 2:33 AM, michael840 said:

 

I saw i guess "part one"  ?  I never looked into it further it seemed pretty good but there was no "part II" available at least not directly when I was watching it. 

Posted

Orange is the New Black

Posted
14 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

I saw i guess "part one"  ?  I never looked into it further it seemed pretty good but there was no "part II" available at least not directly when I was watching it. 

The link I shared should have been the entire movie.

Posted

Hannibal Season 3 episode 2. Although I keep losing interest which is odd. It's a great show.

Posted

Kitten Mutsu Purrs Through The Mayhem

Guess what the noise in the background is.

 

Posted

Been stuck in a "Star vs. the Forces of Evil" marathon on Disney XD most of the day.

large.57f8768d968b2_StarvstheForcesofEvil100816.jpg

Posted

Lucifer Season 2 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Killer Kids on A&E

Posted

OMG Westworld is too good...... it bothers me how good that show is.

Posted
9 hours ago, phee said:

OMG Westworld is too good...... it bothers me how good that show is.

I'm excited to see it but it wont happen anytime soon unless I go back to my pirate ways.  

Posted

Watching Star Trek Deep Space 9.  Makes me want to start building some of the many Star Trek models I have.

Posted

Just finished American Horror Story : Hotel.    I thought it was pretty dang good, I only really heard one review about it which said it was bad....  brrrt not. 

Plus I mean it weaved in a very goth heavy soundtrack so that is bonus points. 

Posted

Someone else learn what I already knew.

"Cat helps dog escape"

Round doorknobs do NOT stop cats!

Posted

This!

Mantis - Hexapod Walking Machine Tests 2012

Posted

Just got done doing a little work on Chel's motorcycle.  Now I am watching South Park for a bit before I take my bike to the pet store.

Posted

She gives this kitty bitty kitten the sweetest kiss...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.