Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

the big bang theory is good

Posted

 

Posted

Now Watching Strange Evidence on Science Channel.

 

This show is outlined so weird.  They show you a "phenomenon" caught on camera then take a Conspiracy Theorist view on what could possibly be happening just to find some regular everyday natural cause.

 

Oh my gosh, there were colored lights in that Texas city over there and then the surrounding areas all went dark!  It could be an EMP from fallout caused by a nuclear bomb.

*Scientist perform lab test: The test rules out the bomb theory because no cloud was seen over the city lights.

*Engineer observation of the video: From what we can see in the video, these lights are caused by something electrical

*Local electrical company: According to local service records that night, several transformers blew causing a massive blackout of over 400,000 residents.

 

If is was already known to be a blackout from the beginning, why all the talk of a nuclear bomb and getting "professionals" involved.  People are just that hit up for a 15 Minutes of Fame paycheck? :confused:

Posted

Toonami on Adult Swim

Posted

watching the movie She Devil

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sharon Osbourne Gets A SHOCK on America's Got Talent | Got Talent Global

"Got Talent Global
Published on Jul 7, 2018
Watch Ozzy Osbourne Impersonator Randy Hanson on America's Got Talent as he shock Sharon. What did you think about his funny audition??"

 

~~~~~

I was messed up too!!! :rofl:

Posted

How I do miss him much 💗

~~~~~

Robin Williams DESTROYING Interviews

Published on Jun 7, 2018

 

Posted

This was ingenious!!!  And then unexpected...

~~~~~

Using Movie Quotes to Waste an IRS Scammer's Time

Trilogy Media
Published on Jul 29, 2018

 

1031503012_7739notworthy042813.gif

Posted

YouTube videos 

Posted

am watching Smokey and the Bandit

Posted

That moment when your dad breaks it down better than you do!
"Viral Stack
Published on Sep 13, 2017"

 

~~~~~

She thought she was throwing down and started playing it up for the camera, little did she know...:rofl:

Posted

She just needed to quit!  That was weak!  I love when parents show up the kids! 🤣

Posted

My Hero Academia Marathon on Toonami Adult Swim

Posted

Numerous videos about the groping incident yesterday. 

Posted

Catching up on BattleBots on Xfinity OnDemand.

Posted

"Evil Lives Here" The Monster Inside Him: Richard on ID TV

Posted

Gravity Falls: End of the World

Posted

Oddly enough, the 2018 Overwatch World Cup on Disney XP

 

Posted

Big City Greens on Disney XD

Posted

'Plaid shirt guy' removed from Trump rally for facial expressions

"CNN
Published on Sep 7, 2018
A high school student was asked to leave a Trump rally in Montana after making animated facial expressions during the President's speech."

gallery_4589_1202_61.png

😆

Posted (edited)

Judith's Story

"Speak 4 Those Who Cant
Published on Feb 22, 2017"

"Correction: When it reads, 'DCFS', it should just read 'DCS' because ...
 
In 1984, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors created both the 'Department of Children Services' (DCS) and the 'Commission for Children's Services.' It wasn't until 1994 that the Board changed the name to the 'Department of Children and Family Services' (DCFS).

Same Organization, it's just that they only added 'F' (meaning Family) to their title, 6 years after Judith passed."

~~~~~

I didn't realize I had seen ever show this little actress was credited in.

:grouphug💗

Edited by TronRP
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Doing a "My Hero Academia" marathon on Xfinity OnDemand

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.