Jump to content

What's your werewolf name?


Recommended Posts

Posted

663585385412023984.jpg

Mine's Savage Omega. Awesome! :D

Posted

Mystic Fire

I love it!

Posted

With my middle name it would be Mystic White Fire. Even cooler!

Posted

Mystic Temptress

...wow...chotto hazukashii...

Posted

Rogue Howler

Posted

Rogue Howler

Interestingly enough, it kind of goes with your current avatar...sweet

Posted (edited)

Interestingly enough, it kind of goes with your current avatar...sweet

Now that you mention that, I like my werewolf name better. At first I thought it was kinda bland now it's cool.

Edited by eatdirt426
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Mine is Mystic Temptress. Cute. :biggrin:

  • 2 years later...
Posted

...Moon Claw... 

Neat. 

Posted

I always like the flexibility to use Tina or Kristina (my REAL name) and to use maiden or married name. So when I did this, It came out less like a werewolf name and more of a lady of the night/slayer of mystics. Hahahha

 

 

Scarlet Vixen  (Mystic Hunter)

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Similar to Marblez, I have two last names to use. Lone Storm, or Lone Moon

Posted

Alpha Wolf.. yep. <flex>

  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Spirit Coco The Wolf Witch.

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Are we talking preternatural or supernatural werewolves?

If it's the preties I'll play, but if it's the soups... well I'm not taking on the name of my meals.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

wow mines Regal Beast  :thumbup:

 

Posted

with middle name its Regal Moon Beast

  • 2 years later...
Posted

Alpha Hound 🦊

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.