Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I got Motorhead.

You should be in Motorhead! You are a rough and tumble miscreant with a lot of energy and a legendary ego. You party like it's your job and you often bring work home with you. Just NEVER get on Lemmy's bad side!

YES.

Edited by Anna Phylaxis
Posted

I got Ozzy Osbourne.. Hahahahahahaha

"You are a talented musician but you also love to party... maybe a little too much. You are gonna need a lot of stamina to keep up with this legendary crew of miscreants! And maybe a little help from modern chemistry!"

Posted

Oh chit, lol. .I didn't even read the description for Metallica. I haz to go back now.

Posted

IRON FUCKING MAIDEN

Posted

I got Ozzy too, which I am happy with. But, and not to get too deep here... I vastly prefer Black Sabbath to his solo stuff and am kinda surprised they went with that.

Posted

I got Ozzy too, which I am happy with. But, and not to get too deep here... I vastly prefer Black Sabbath to his solo stuff and am kinda surprised they went with that.

I thought the same exact thing.

Posted

I thought the same exact thing.

Man can't write lyrics for shit! :clap:

Posted

It says IRON MAIDEN!

Posted

I got Motley Crue

You should be in Motley Crue! You are a rude, crude, hard partying wild child! You love to dress up and make a big flashy scene while playing songs about sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll!

  • 7 months later...
Posted

I don't drink so I just took a guess.

  • 9 months later...
Posted

WTF    doesn't seem like me.  But hey, internet quizzes reveal the truth and are scientifically accurate! Obviously.

 

Motley Crue
Motley
country929.com
You should be in Motley Crue! You are a rude, crude, hard partying wild child! You love to dress up and make a big flashy scene while playing songs about sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll!
Share Your Result
social_buttons_icon_sprite.png
 
  • 9 months later...
Posted
Iron Maiden
Iron
www.jotdown.es
You should be in Iron Maiden! You are a great musician and just love giving a great performance. You are full of energy and endurance and have no problem keeping up with the big boys. Eddie is proud to have you in his crew
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Guns N Roses
Guns
stephaniegayle.com
You should be in Guns N Roses! You are an extremely talented musician, but at times can be flaky and weird. You are a rebel and a misfit but you fit in quite well with this band of outlaws!
Posted

Metallica and Iron Maiden ... hair bands?  lol funny.

Posted
On 10/18/2016 at 10:40 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Metallica and Iron Maiden ... hair bands?  lol funny.

Hair yes, glam no

I mean, they had hair :p

  • 1 year later...
Posted
Iron Maiden
Iron
www.jotdown.es
You should be in Iron Maiden! You are a great musician and just love giving a great performance. You are full of energy and endurance and have no problem keeping up with the big boys. Eddie is proud to have you in his crew!
Posted

Metallica! 

Enter Sandman anyone?

Posted

Change spandex to leather and I go from Ozzy to Metallica. Screw that noise in both directions.

  • 2 years later...
Posted
  • Member
  •  30
  • 519 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Detroit, MI
Iron Maiden
You should be in Iron Maiden! You are a great musician and just love giving a great performance. You are full of energy and endurance and have no problem keeping up with the big boys. Eddie is proud to have you in his crew!
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Motorhead, Hell yeah! I actually started his biography a little bit ago.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.