Jump to content

What Does Your Birth Date Say About Your Personality?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://www.playbuzz.com/anniecollins10/what-does-your-birth-date-say-about-your-personality

Okay, I got a good laugh out of this one. It says that I am

You are a very cautious and serious person.

You always think before you act and you try to handle things on your own.
Life can be hard when you are this intense.

For your own good, you should try to open up to someone close, ask for help from time to time, and just try to relax.

It will do you wonders!

Anyone who knows me will laugh their butts off at this one.

Edited by torn asunder
fix link.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

that link takes me back to the DGN main page. :/

Posted

try it now guys, think i fixed the link!

Posted

Shy and observant.

Posted (edited)

Ambitious and kind...

You are a very positive and kind person with BIG dreams!

Ever since you were little, you've always day dreamed about a successful and exciting life. Now, you also KNOW how to achieve your dreams.
You work hard, help others, and hope for the best (which is usually what happens). However, occasionally, your kind nature and how easily you trust people can leave you vulnerable! So pay attention to that.

That is a very accurate description of me, nice. (though not always positive appearing, It's my core, otherwise I could have never made it out of the drama I have had in my life)

Edited by kat
Posted

Ambitious & Kind

You are a very positive and kind person with BIG dreams!

Ever since you were little, you've always day dreamed about a successful and exciting life. Now, you also KNOW how to achieve your dreams.
You work hard, help others, and hope for the best (which is usually what happens). However, occasionally, your kind nature and how easily you trust people can leave you vulnerable! So pay attention to that.
Yeah...I had to learned early on to pay attention which has, unfortunately, caused me to become extremely sceptical of people over the years.
Posted

shy and observant, which is pretty much dead accurate.

  • 2 months later...
Posted
Dedicated & Caring
Dedicated
You are a very family oriented person. Family members are the most important people in your life, and you will do anything for them. 
However, you sometimes feel that you are under-appreciated and taken for granted. 
Caring is in your nature, there's no arguing with that, but you should try to be a little bit more independent from time to time and take care of yourself
  • 6 months later...
Posted
 
Your shy and observant nature has treated you very well over the years.
You are very observant and you like to take a step back every now and then and look at the people in your life.
These habits enable you to know yourself and the people around you better, react perfectly in times of crises and know how to get yourself ahead in life.
Although you are pretty shy, that has never stopped you from getting what you wanted. You work hard, invest, and pick the fruit of your labor with a big smile.

However, you do have some faults you need to take care of: You tend to judge people too quickly, and that can sometimes hurt you. Try to give people a second chance from time to time and be a little more patient. You'll be surprised to see what you've been missing all this time.
Posted
Ambitious & Kind
Ambitious
Kanmu istockphoto
You are a very positive and kind person with BIG dreams! 

Ever since you were little, you've always day dreamed about a successful and exciting life. Now, you also KNOW how to achieve your dreams. 
You work hard, help others, and hope for the best (which is usually what happens). However, occasionally, your kind nature and how easily you trust people can leave you vulnerable! So pay attention to that.
 
 
 
Took this one again with more "serious" info.  Just sort of hit random buttons the first time. 
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Creative & Positive
Creative
Bulbash istockphoto
Your creative and positive nature has always been a guiding force in your life. You are constantly coming out with new ideas, you love to pour your creativity onto your work and studies and nothing can hurt your spirit. 
You see life through a very cheerful and pink lenses, and that makes it easier for you to overcome struggles. You believe in yourself, you know what's good for you, and you don't complain much.

 

Too funny. I am the exact opposite of what they came up with.

 

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Same as Tron and Troy. 

But most of my dreams are based on luck, and if my life is bitch or not. 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Mine came up shy and observant.

  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 1/23/2016 at 10:31 PM, sekhmet2002 said:
Creative & Positive
Creative
Bulbash istockphoto
Your creative and positive nature has always been a guiding force in your life. You are constantly coming out with new ideas, you love to pour your creativity onto your work and studies and nothing can hurt your spirit. 
You see life through a very cheerful and pink lenses, and that makes it easier for you to overcome struggles. You believe in yourself, you know what's good for you, and you don't complain much.

 

Too funny. I am the exact opposite of what they came up with.

 

No no, its like shitstrology er.. i mean astrology... its what you "should" or "lean toward"  even if you don't currently act that way.   Cant argue with the internet.   Silly goose. 

Posted

Haha, I suppose you're right.   :)

  • 1 year later...
Posted

mine came up Cautious and Calculated

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Independent and resourceful.

Your independent and resourceful nature has been a guiding force for you throughout your life. You have always been making decisions on your own, planning your future and helping others. You tend to think about every small detail before you make plans, and that can  sometimes make people think that you are a little negative. Try to relax sometimes and get out of your comfort zone. It could really improve our life.

 

  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Seems I broke it, but I can tell you exactly what my birthday says about my personality...

 

 

JACK SHIT!

Posted

Still calculating results.

Of course if you want to attribute mysticism to birthdays then mine says I have a 99.72602739726028% chance of defending my country from Islam using Islamic tactics  considering how close mine is to Kazıklı Voyvoda aka Vlad Dragulya (his spelling, not mine)

  • Like 1
Posted

I've answered it exactly the same 3 times now,  three different answers.  An exact science of course! 

 

 

Shy & Observant this time.  Sounds just like me huh?  lol

Posted

LOL I left the page running and guess what? Calculating Results...

Posted
12 minutes ago, Vater Araignee said:

LOL I left the page running and guess what? Calculating Results...

Really?  Do you have an ad blocker or some such?   I thought you were joking when you said that the first time. 

Posted

No add blocker, there must be something to it's mysticism, my lack of belief prevents it from working.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Vater Araignee said:

No add blocker, there must be something to it's mysticism, my lack of belief prevents it from working.

Seems legit.  Disney taught me that I have to believe in things for them to come true so it must be factual.  lol 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 210 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.