Jump to content

Lyrics from a song that are amazing


Recommended Posts

Posted

Night was black was no use holding back cause I just had to see was someone watching me,in the night the fires are burning bright the ritual has begun Satan's work is done

Posted

Long Halls - White Rooms,
A Cage, a Name,
rat 41 - Distress,
the rest is Imagination,
Where have I been,
a Pain in my Body,
I taste Blood,
Where is my Home,
Cruel Eyes,
a Hand is reaching for Me,
the rest is Imagination,
is it Raining Outside,
is there a Sun,
is there a Sky,
is the Compassion,
dazzling lights,
needles - injections,
almond eyes - giving hope,
in the night,
almond eyes,
the rest is Imagination,
where have I been,
a pain in my body,
I taste blood,
where is my home,
cruel eyes,
a hand is reaching for me,
the rest is imagination.

Read more: Project Pitchfork - Human Crossing Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Posted

Wall Of Sound by COVENANT 

 

We are born alone and lonely we remain
When we learn to speak we speak to hear a voice
As the years go by we learn a thousand words
Then we try to talk to curse the silent sky
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
Want to break the shell and cut the puppet strings
With our primal screams that echoes back inside
Want to pierce the noise and make our voices heard
To the distant shapes that wonders who we are
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
We must put aside the weapons of our minds
Cross the no man's land come with empty hands
Overcome the fear to drop the last defence
Speak forbidden words reach out beyond ourselves
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound
Like diamonds in the ground
We are waiting to be found
In silence we are bound
By the wailing wall of sound

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

A line worth quoting.

 

"To Hell, with humanity.

The more I see, the less I believe." 

  • 1 month later...
Posted

"One of these days I am going to cut you into little pieces." - Pink Floyd.

  • 11 months later...
Posted

these lyrics. all of them.

  • 6 months later...
Posted

" Take that rage, put it on the page take the page to the stage, tear the roof off the place"

                                                         ~ If you could see me now by The Script

Posted

Whole song

 

Posted

"You don't compare to my level of thinkin so why do you think you compare to my energy"

                                   ~ No Name by NF

  • 3 years later...
Posted

"My monsters are real, they're trained how to kill!"

Posted
9 minutes ago, kat said:

This video is awesome. 

 

~~~~~

I've never even heard of this group until you mentioned it in the other thread.  I love their sound...I would love to Karaoke this one!

Posted
6 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I've never even heard of this group until you mentioned it in the other thread.  I love their sound...I would love to Karaoke this one!

Omg yesss! They have this on the karaoke too😉

Posted
9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I've never even heard of this group until you mentioned it in the other thread.  I love their sound...I would love to Karaoke this one!

I love when he gets to that scream in the confession booth, all that emotion and the way he just moves!

Posted
1 minute ago, kat said:

I love when he gets to that scream in the confession booth, all that emotion and the way he just moves!

~~~~~

Yeah, I was sitting here living that moment!

Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Yeah, I was sitting here living that moment!

Omg Ikr! I feel this everytime I watch it! 

Posted (edited)

"There's no going back,  if I keep track I'll never heal"

 

Edited by kat
Posted

 

Posted

Doobie - Highway to Hell and Back

I've been to hell and back
Truthfully, it ain't that bad
I walk with demons on my back
Let me tell you, it feels wonderful
Don't give me reasons to head back
I'll make you feel uncomfortable
You give me reasons to be mad
But I think that's why I f*¢√ wit' you
I just can't get enough

 

 

 

Posted

One of my all time favorite lyrics from any song. If y'all dont mind i went from being industrial/goth and metamorphosised into country/goth/rap over the last decade or so. But I was still Rock n roll long before any o' that. 

Jelly Roll & Struggle Jennings -

"Money, Sex, Drugs"

 

They said the truth will set you free
It's what the preacher man said to me.
They said the truth will set you free
It's what the preacher man said to me.
Money, sex, drugs what we like to idolize...
Livin' for the things that'll kill you, is suicide...
Holdin' onto secrets in your life, eat you alive...
Live inside your truth, or you gonna die inside your lies.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.