Jump to content

Are you a believer in "higher powers"? How strongly ?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Widely quoted these days from his book The God Delusion.  

  • Troy Spiral featured this topic
Posted

man that thing is snug.  Need to figure out how to spread out the text better.   

 

Anyhow the one I have the hardest time with , after thinking about it quite a bit, not just my inital reaction.  My inital reaction to no 4  "pure agnostic"  is yeah sure sounds ok.  But then, ok so almost by defintion you'd have to be a weak theist or a weak atheist, you mean you are EXACTLY on the fence not even a slight leaning one way or the other?  Just a few minutes thought and I think almost everyone could come up with a "I tend to slightly lean...."  in one direction or the other.

 

Posted

Damnit , can't edit polls once they have started.   There should be a 1.  2.  3.  ect in front of each question.  Makes it a lot easier to follow/ talk about.   /lazy mode

Posted

I am De-facto

Posted

I am between weak atheist and de-facto atheist. I am still on the fence just a little bit.

Posted

De-facto

Posted

none of the above apply...

Posted

What about #8 I do not have a belief because I know The Vater M. Araignee is a god.:jamin:bow

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Technically a 6.9, but I'll lean wherever the (solid verifiable peer-reviewed) evidence leads me.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/7/2016 at 10:10 PM, torn asunder said:

none of the above apply...

Really?  I'd like to hear that story.  (seriously) 

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured this topic
Posted

6.5 De-facto

Posted

2.5, subdued pantheist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.