Jump to content

DGN ALL REQUEST: New Musical Game


Recommended Posts

Posted

A song that you sing out loud, in the car, in the shower, in the bed, in the wherever?

Posted

 

A song that makes you want to put on a leather coat and look for trouble. 

Posted

A song that embodies the night for you.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Last song you played. 

I love this game, pleaseee keep it up. 

Posted (edited)

 

The last song that you heard for the first time where the lyrics pierced you're soul.

*In the event that you do not have a soul, than the last lyrics that touched you in a special place is an acceptable answer;)

Edited by kat
Because I love you.
Posted

Hmm... Lyrics that is tough so much of the music I love does not have lyrics.

 

 

 

Song that makes you BLACK OUT.

Posted

I don't really know why...

Song that you hated at first, and now you love it.

Posted

Song that makes you think of the person you love.

Posted
4 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Song that makes you think of the person you love.

I can't believe. How can you hate "In The End"? >_<
 

Song that you hate only because it's been over-played on radio.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/20/2016 at 6:54 AM, sekhmet2002 said:

Song that makes you think of the person you love.

I can't believe. How can you hate "In The End"? >_<
 

Song that you hate only because it's been over-played on radio.

GUUUUUUUYS! PLEASE!!!

Posted

What you would consider one of the strangest songs you listen to?

Posted

Well, I know I listened to some strange ones, but I can't remember their names. All I can think of is this.

If you'd have to pick one song to be played in your head till you die, which song it would be?

Posted

 

First song you would play on the stereo of your new UFO.

 

Posted

 

 

Iconic song I only (and still) only have on Vinyl record.

Posted
14 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

 

 

Iconic song I only (and still) only have on Vinyl record.

Troooooy, you don't know how to play this, man....... ಥ_ಥ

Posted
On 7/20/2016 at 5:09 AM, ★Pet®Ⓐ★ said:

I can't believe. How can you hate "In The End"? >_<

Haha, at first I didn't like Linkin Park much but then I started to really listen to them and became a fan. :)

 

I'll go with Iconic (industrial) song:

 What song makes you nearly blow your speakers?

 

 

Posted

There are so many but here's one 

And, next... song that reminds you of a decision you wish you could take back?

Posted

(GOOD ONE KAT)

 

 

Music they will play at your wake.

Posted
On 8/4/2016 at 8:44 AM, phee said:

(GOOD ONE KAT)

 

 

Music they will play at your wake.

Thanks! 

Posted

Trust me, they will. It just is a...

What song would you love to parody?

Posted

 

 

The song you hear as the giant meteor comes down to end all human life on earth.

Posted (edited)

 

 

Last song you danced to?

Edited by kat
Posted

 

Music to storm the castle to.

 

Posted

 

Music you'd like to fall asleep to.

Posted

 

The most haunting music you know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.