Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Untitled.png

 

Seriously?  Hows that possible.  Me?  I logon and am stuck doing all sorts of random "not seen" things.  Someone kick my ass please.   lol

Posted

Somewhat confused at your meaning.

5 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Seriously?  Hows that possible.  Me?  I logon and am stuck doing all sorts of random "not seen" things.  Someone kick my ass please.

I did see that you started a lot of threads that did not show up on the main forum for like 10 hours. Or are you saying that your post count is incorrect? Or are you doing behind the scenes things that are showing as post counts? :huh:

 

I live in the land of confusion so I really could go on and on about this in the wrong direction...so...

Posted

Being fourth place is weird for me.

Posted
On 3/30/2016 at 2:22 AM, TronRP said:

Somewhat confused at your meaning.

I did see that you started a lot of threads that did not show up on the main forum for like 10 hours. Or are you saying that your post count is incorrect? Or are you doing behind the scenes things that are showing as post counts? :huh:

 

I live in the land of confusion so I really could go on and on about this in the wrong direction...so...

Hrmm odd I didn't revisit this sooner.  No im just saying , shouldn't be possible for me to keep up the posts, when I logon, I spend half my "DGN time" doing behind the scenes stuff that gives zero post count.    Was more being a wise ass than anything, you know, not that I'm ever a wiseass...

Posted
On 3/30/2016 at 3:27 PM, Destroit said:

Being fourth place is weird for me.

 

All part of the new world order here.   DGN hasn't been very active.  Hasn't been any drama in a years, but then ,  I also haven't even been regularly posting until fairly recently , been feeling much better, been getting more involved in a lot of things not just DGN.   :) 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

No really, comon guys.  That took me one... count it... one hour. 

Posted

You're doing amazing as always. :)

Posted

No Im doing fairly slackerly... which is the sad part , lol.   I only post on here "actively" like  3 days a week.  Maybe.  Typcially I logon and there is all sorts of OTHER DGN "work" to do.  *cracks whip*

20 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

You're doing amazing as always. :)

 

Posted

For reals.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.