Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 The Gathering 6 at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn 32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google 7:30 Thursday April 14th Really Big Sign Hard to miss. A post goth/industrial club Denny's without the denny's or the hangover gathering. Club Attire Encouraged but not Required Fasion Models, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) Ingressers. Pagans, open minded christians. Science & History buffs. General weirdos. All welcome. Like all DGN events this is NOT kid friendly. You can the kids since its a resturant. But if they arent SUPER well behaved , and can deal with F-Bombs, sex talk, and all sorts of generally non-kid talk... probably best to leave them at home in a kennel with food & water. Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you might be interested! Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask! *like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". No F-Bombs will be held back. No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared. If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved (aka STFU) leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS. Thanks. That being said, Please help us get the word out! Looking forward to seeing you.
TronRP Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 Trene4000, TronRP and the Monchichis are planning to be there. Yes, we are pre-requesting cards. Don't worry Niisan, we're going to help you out at bit. Now if we could just do the "come on kat" dance, we might get Hot Chic to show up....*starts practicing moves*
RosyBlue Posted April 10, 2016 Posted April 10, 2016 I'll be there. And I'd like a card to add to collection please.
Scary Guy Posted April 12, 2016 Posted April 12, 2016 I plan on showing up after a quick stop at a book thing on the East side. Be around 9-10 though.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 12, 2016 Author Posted April 12, 2016 On 4/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, TronRP said: Trene4000, TronRP and the Monchichis are planning to be there. Yes, we are pre-requesting cards. Don't worry Niisan, we're going to help you out at bit. Now if we could just do the "come on kat" dance, we might get Hot Chic to show up....*starts practicing moves* She'll come she just requires hassling. Which I have not done much of. I'll have to do more.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 12, 2016 Author Posted April 12, 2016 13 hours ago, Scary Guy said: I plan on showing up after a quick stop at a book thing on the East side. Be around 9-10 though. People will still be there if it's just me and bobby, I can't stay super late as I have court in the morning the next day but I'll sure still be there at 10, despite the people that bail right around then. There is sort of a rolling group, were the early birds don't necessarily even see the later ah.. birds.
kat (1) Posted April 12, 2016 Posted April 12, 2016 5 hours ago, Troy Spiral said: She'll come she just requires hassling. Which I have not done much of. I'll have to do more. I look like I ate a hot chic these days: ( I going ta try to come if I can stay awake long enough.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 13, 2016 Author Posted April 13, 2016 7 hours ago, kat said: I look like I ate a hot chic these days: ( I going ta try to come if I can stay awake long enough. I'm gonna quote this and link to it. You can stay awake , I have er.. faith! Also them other problems? *thinks really hard and summons the universe to cut down on them* leave kat alone!
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 13, 2016 Author Posted April 13, 2016 cards almost done. If you want one - just ask at the red apple. If you want to make sure you get one... post here, and early . Plus the above. Priority goes in line of posts in these gathering threads. (with a few exceptions , since some people have helped out so much the don't really need to post here, but its still helpful. I might forget once demand starts outstripping supply (which hasn't QUITE happened yet) it will soon I'm guessing.
RosyBlue Posted April 13, 2016 Posted April 13, 2016 I'd like one please, but you already know that. Just following procedure.
kat (1) Posted April 13, 2016 Posted April 13, 2016 Troy, lmao. What's with the tag line? Sounds like there's a story behind that.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 14, 2016 Author Posted April 14, 2016 1 hour ago, RosyBlue said: I'd like one please, but you already know that. Just following procedure. GG thanks.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 14, 2016 Author Posted April 14, 2016 1 hour ago, kat said: Troy, lmao. What's with the tag line? Sounds like there's a story behind that. All I Wana hear outa you is 'im comming' and if you want a card or not.
Troy Spiral (13) Posted April 14, 2016 Author Posted April 14, 2016 On 4/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, TronRP said: Trene4000, TronRP and the Monchichis are planning to be there. Yes, we are pre-requesting cards. Don't worry Niisan, we're going to help you out at bit. Now if we could just do the "come on kat" dance, we might get Hot Chic to show up....*starts practicing moves* We gotta get trene posting again.
sycosis Posted April 14, 2016 Posted April 14, 2016 I think I could go for one. I have a collection started
kat (1) Posted April 14, 2016 Posted April 14, 2016 (edited) 7 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said: All I Wana hear outa you is 'im comming' and if you want a card or not. The night creatures that hold me down and take my breathe away told me to tell you that are nosy and want to hear everything! Edited April 14, 2016 by kat The night creatures said yes that I better bring them a card.
sekhmet2002 Posted April 14, 2016 Posted April 14, 2016 You know of course that I want one. And I'll be there on Thursday as usual.
Michael8402 Posted April 14, 2016 Posted April 14, 2016 I am really going to try my best to get out of work as early as possible but I was informed that we already have around 100 reservations for tomorrow night and I am the only dishwasher. They hired someone to help in dish but he can only work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays so I have been getting Mondays and Tuesdays off lately.
TronRP Posted April 14, 2016 Posted April 14, 2016 We are headed out the door now. See everyone soon.
Recommended Posts