Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 7  at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday April 21st

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A post goth/industrial club Denny's without the denny's or the hangover gathering. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

Fasion Models, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) Ingressers. The spiritu ally inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos. All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT kid friendly. 

You can the kids since its a resturant. But if they arent SUPER well behaved , and can'tdeal with F-Bombs, sex talk, and all sorts of generally non-kid talk... probably best to leave them at home in a kennel with food & water. 

Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you might be interested!

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

Maleficent.jpg

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards.  Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

If you REALLY want to make sure you get one. Just as here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.  (which isn't that hard usually.)  Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. 

There are five "limited edition" cards and some number of extras.  

 

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

  • Troy Spiral pinned and featured this topic
Posted (edited)

Nope, but I'll still invite people.

Apparently I was incorrect.  It's the week after this one I can't make it.  I'll see you there!

Edited by Scary Guy
I need to look at a damn calendar more.
Posted

Unless I pass out in PT dizzy emote By mirz123 d4v6p1o I should be there.  

Posted
On 4/15/2016 at 3:30 AM, Scary Guy said:

Nope, but I'll still invite people.

Apparently I was incorrect.  It's the week after this one I can't make it.  I'll see you there!

Awesome, and thanks both.   I do enjoy our conversations, honestly.   

The invite help is very much appreciated. 

Posted
On 4/15/2016 at 0:33 PM, Trene4000 said:

Unless I pass out in PT dizzy emote By mirz123 d4v6p1o I should be there.  

I had 2 years of PT 3 of  Speech Therapy, its a grind.  Sorry you have to deal with it. 

Hope to see you there. I'd be sad if I didn't.  

Also this is the post were you say "I'd like a card"   :p

Posted

I invited some people, hopefully they will be able to come. 

Posted

I'll be there. And I want a card! :)

Posted

Yes, me and the Monchichis will be there and I am most definitely requested a card.

 

...would like one of those lighters too, for posterity sake, but that's another thread...:wink

Posted

I want a card.

Posted
On 4/17/2016 at 4:08 PM, Marblez said:

I invited some people, hopefully they will be able to come. 

Awesome.   The ratio for me seems to be like 15-20 to  1 for  invites to  show-ups , then it's another like 10 to 1 of the people that show, that keep showing up. (in general, for any sort of "open" type thing, close hey come to my place.. stuff is different.  Takes a lot of effort.  And any at all is MEGA appreciated. 

Posted

rps20160421_150857_159.jpg

Make sure to post here if you want one. When I walk in the door, I check here and start passing them out.

Hope to see some friends regardless.

 

Posted

Getting stuff done. ' rushes'. 

 

Hope to see you there.

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Getting stuff done. ' rushes'. 

 

Hope to see you there.

 

 

On 4/17/2016 at 6:38 AM, Troy Spiral said:

I had 2 years of PT 3 of  Speech Therapy, its a grind.  Sorry you have to deal with it. 

Hope to see you there. I'd be sad if I didn't.  

Also this is the post were you say "I'd like a card"   :p

Yes, I would like a card, please.

Posted

I woke up sick this morning and I don't think I'll be able to make it in today. I think I have PTO. 

*go to bed ya dork*

Posted

I'm going to try and make the first one in May.  I'm probably going to need a ride though because I don't have a car or license. 

Posted

I am here at your fabulous event talking to you and other great people!  I would like a card, please. :-)

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.