Jump to content

New to Gothic / Industrial Music?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there are a lot of people (and thats great) that are on here and just don't know that much about Gothic/Industrial (EBM) music.  

Does anyone want me to make them a few "best of" type CDs?  Yes cool cool for themselves types can make this on their own pretty easily, but some just , well a LOT just want it, and they want it already done. 

(yes cds not mp3 playlists since I can't give you ownership of an MP3 electronicly , not really not without $$wads / its a pain in the ass to hunt much of this down, even the (few) well known things).  That cover this type of music?  If so just ask me.   The best deal would be to ask me, and then show up at The Gathering. 

 

There will be no "Impress my cool DJ friends" type stuff on these.  The idea is a sampling of "the classics" and "easy to like" stuff.  

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I'll take one of those cds when you get the time. I'd be interested in what is considered the "classics" as my music is limited in range.

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

For the more club oriented dancefloor stuff..... This list is awesome:

 

Edited by phee
Posted

Oooh. That sounds like a cool list, Phee. Thanks for posting it. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.