Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 9  at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, May 6th

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A post goth/industrial club Denny's without the denny's or the hangover gathering. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

Fashion Models, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers. The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT kid friendly. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!



Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

Maleficent.jpg

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards.  Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

If you REALLY want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.  (which isn't that hard usually.)  Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. 

There are five "limited edition" cards and some number of extras.  

 

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

  • Troy Spiral featured and pinned this topic
Posted

Yes, we are coming...planning on trying the Apple Pancakes :drool

And yes, I most definitely would like a card, onegai shimasu :biggrin:

Posted

You have no idea how badly I want to come. The divorce has really been kicking my ass...and she's kicking the other side!

Posted

I just joined Ingres and I have questions. 

Posted
18 hours ago, kat said:

I just joined Ingres and I have questions. 

'Yes I'll be there at the gathering' :grouphug

Also if you joined an you aren't Enlightened (green) (team/side) switch now! Heh. (Green = Us good positive folk  ...Blue = Dirty hood rats)

Posted
23 hours ago, Corvus said:

You have no idea how badly I want to come. The divorce has really been kicking my ass...and she's kicking the other side!

Sorry to hear it sounds like crappy crap! How dare she fuck with our boy. Grrrr

Posted

rps20160501_080439_851.jpg

Coming along....

Posted
On 4/30/2016 at 1:38 PM, kat said:

I just joined Ingres and I have questions. 

Welcome to Ingress, Hot Chick. Even if you are not a member of the Resilient Resistance, I will help you with what little this Level 3 knows. 

14 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

'Yes I'll be there at the gathering' :grouphug

Also if you joined an you aren't Enlightened (green) (team/side) switch now! Heh. (Green = Us good positive folk  ...Blue = Dirty hood rats)

Yes, I am coming. I would like a card, please.

(Blue = Royalty, Green = mindless zombies)

Posted
9 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

Welcome to Ingress, Hot Chick. Even if you are not a member of the Resilient Resistance, I will help you with what little this Level 3 knows. 

Yes, I am coming. I would like a card, please.

(Blue = Royalty, Green = mindless zombies)

Thank you. I appreciate that. I have so far captured two churches. (There are many in my area) 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

'Yes I'll be there at the gathering' :grouphug

Also if you joined an you aren't Enlightened (green) (team/side) switch now! Heh. (Green = Us good positive folk  ...Blue = Dirty hood rats)

Lol, If you have any extra cards I will have it but don't go to any trouble now, ya hear? 

Edited by kat
Posted

Yes we will be there and yes we would like a card

Posted

I will not be making it this week but I am planning on making it to the future events, since the new job schedule will allow me to actually attend.  I am curious about this Ingress game?  I have never heard of it.  

Posted
59 minutes ago, michael840 said:

I will not be making it this week but I am planning on making it to the future events, since the new job schedule will allow me to actually attend.  I am curious about this Ingress game?  I have never heard of it.  

Totally looking forward to hanging with you again!!!

gallery_4589_1225_17517.png

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

Lol, If you have any extra cards I will have it but don't go to any trouble now, ya hear? 

I assume this means you will be there? YAY!!!

gallery_4589_1202_3769.jpg

 

The Monchichis missed you!!!

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Marblez said:

Yes we will be there and yes we would like a card

So if I understood your meaning last Thursday, if we hold up the booths from getting more customers in, the proprietors just might open up the basement for our weekly gatherings...that would be sweet!

*starts devising a seat holdout plan*

 

Posted

I'll be there. I also want a card please. :)

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, TronRP said:

I assume this means you will be there? YAY!!!

gallery_4589_1202_3769.jpg

 

The Monchichis missed you!!!

 

Aww <3 tell them I say hi and that I missed them too. I adore the Monchichis! I wish I lived close to you guys. I would like to introduce my little dude to them, he'll be 13 in June and he's taller than his 19 year old sister so he's not so little anymore:'( but he is never here Thursday's, hopefully after the school year ends I can get him on a Thursday night and bring him I think they'll have fun:)

 I missed all of you.

 Hugs. 

Edited by kat
Add info
Posted

I will be in attendance at this evening's gathering. I would also like to request my #2 card. :-)

Posted

Now that the toilet paper fiasco is over, we should be heading out shortly.

Posted

Hey guys. I won't be there tonight. I was helping my friend with a project for the benefit tomorrow night at CC for prick. I also had to go shopping because I have an interview tomorrow morning for like the only open juvenile justice job I have been able to find around here in quit awhile. People don't leave those positions so when I find one open, I'm on it! Lol. Wish me luck.

I hope you all can come out tomorrow night. Even if you didn't know Rick, he was a good guy and his family is trying to raise money for his cremation:( 

There is also a go fund me page.  

Posted
On 5/2/2016 at 11:23 PM, michael840 said:

I will not be making it this week but I am planning on making it to the future events, since the new job schedule will allow me to actually attend.  I am curious about this Ingress game?  I have never heard of it.  

Uh Troy....ahem. Read this. There is fresh meat on the way.

Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

Wish me luck

Luck!! And kudos for getting the interview. Knock their socks off!!

Posted
On 5/2/2016 at 0:37 AM, TronRP said:

So if I understood your meaning last Thursday, if we hold up the booths from getting more customers in, the proprietors just might open up the basement for our weekly gatherings...that would be sweet!

*starts devising a seat holdout plan*

 

If we grow and show a strong regular showing, they will have more confidence in our presence and be willing to stock the bar and bring in a bartender for us. It is simply business. I am trying to wear them down without being a pest.

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.