Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Just trying to keep myself sane. PTSD + Depression suck! Posted another video of me Jogging and running my mouth! GoT , Planet Fitness and Cat Pictures I mean comon. Constructive criticism / comments / subscriptions welcome.

Posted

I must admit, this video definitely brought a smile to my face. It's interesting listening to people's random thoughts as they concentrate on necessary tasks.

For me, the hard part was actually trying to visualize what the rest of your body was doing...I couldn't figure if you were on a treadmill, marking time on the floor, or jogging in place...:huh:

Also, you might want to state a.m. or p.m. when informing times publically.

Cool action figure play....:thumbup:

 

Posted

I personally love planet fitness, great tanning, cheap price, and the occasional attention whore who has no clue how to lift weights, so they just so weird stuff to stick their rear it (no, that's not sexist, my PF has 2-3 of them)

Posted
On 5/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, TronRP said:

I must admit, this video definitely brought a smile to my face. It's interesting listening to people's random thoughts as they concentrate on necessary tasks.

For me, the hard part was actually trying to visualize what the rest of your body was doing...I couldn't figure if you were on a treadmill, marking time on the floor, or jogging in place...:huh:

Also, you might want to state a.m. or p.m. when informing times publically.

Cool action figure play....:thumbup:

 

Thanks for the commentary and taking the time to watch it.   Very helpful.   I didn't think about the time of day thing, is good advice. 

Posted

I enjoyed this video very much.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, TronRP said:

I must admit, this video definitely brought a smile to my face. It's interesting listening to people's random thoughts as they concentrate on necessary tasks.

For me, the hard part was actually trying to visualize what the rest of your body was doing...I couldn't figure if you were on a treadmill, marking time on the floor, or jogging in place...:huh:

Also, you might want to state a.m. or p.m. when informing times publically.

Cool action figure play....:thumbup:

 

The rest of my body was watching TV and eating junk food ... apparently.  lol

Posted
On 5/30/2016 at 11:44 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

I enjoyed this video very much.

Yay

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.