Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 13  at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, May 19th

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

Fashion Models, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers. The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!



Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

Maleficent.jpg

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards.  Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

***If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. ****

There are five "limited edition" cards and some number of extras.  When I get there , whoever has posted here again, has priority on them.

 

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

  • Troy Spiral featured and pinned this topic
Posted

Someday I will be able to join my friends!

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I'll be there and am officially requesting a card. :)

Edited by sekhmet2002
Posted
On 5/27/2016 at 8:47 AM, Corvus said:

Someday I will be able to join my friends!

image.jpeg

Hopefully! 

Posted
10 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I'll be there and am officially requesting a card. :)

Yay!

Posted

Not sure if I can go.   As you know I have to rely on rides.   😕

Posted

As of now I'm planning on it.  Although I have a friend who's trying to start a goth night on the East side and will probably help him with that if it gets off the ground.

Posted
On 5/28/2016 at 5:14 PM, Neo said:

Not sure if I can go.   As you know I have to rely on rides.   😕

Hopefully we will see you.

Posted

rps20160531_212649_196.jpg

I have half a mind to toss these and start over but my health/time just won't allow for it. Been burning the candle at both ends too much, plus the gathering has been depressing me for the last couple of weeks. I'm still keeping at it though.

Posted

Hoping to make it. I'm with Troy on that "burning the candle at both ends" situation. I am definitely going to try and I am requesting a card please.

:happy:

2 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

 

I have half a mind to toss these and start over... I'm still keeping at it though.

Also, don't stress too much...beggars can't be choosy...it's the effort that's appreciated. :wink

Posted

They look good to me. I say keep them. But that is just my opinion.

Posted
22 hours ago, TronRP said:

Hoping to make it. I'm with Troy on that "burning the candle at both ends" situation. I am definitely going to try and I am requesting a card please.

:happy:

Also, don't stress too much...beggars can't be choosy...it's the effort that's appreciated. :wink

Thanks for the kind words.

 

And thanks for REQUESTING A CARD.   

 

My old philosophy was to have a bunch of extras, the new one is to have almost no extras until people actually start asking for them.  I'll always have about 7 001-0005 and 2 "blanks" , but more than that , unless people actually ask, there is no point.

Posted

Since TronRP is my ride, I'll be there if she can make it. Also, I am requesting a card. I love the way they look. I used to listen to Johnny Cash. 

I sincerely hope everyone can make it.:happy:

See you all there!

Posted
6 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I wish I could be there.  But alas, I would need a ride.  Seems someone's little car didn't like our big car and boom they caved in the driver's side of the car.  it is now sitting at a junkyard and we no longer have a car.  So if someone is near the taylor area and has room, I would like to go.  Hard to see in that pic but the axle was bent on both sides and not only was the doors pushed in but the center post between the doors was pushed in.  The car wasn't really driveable other than a very short distance.

30163_n.jpg

Was everyone OK? I was looking at this hoping it was a "parked car collision" type situation. 

Posted
14 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I wish I could be there.  But alas, I would need a ride.  Seems someone's little car didn't like our big car and boom they caved in the driver's side of the car.  it is now sitting at a junkyard and we no longer have a car.  So if someone is near the taylor area and has room, I would like to go.  Hard to see in that pic but the axle was bent on both sides and not only was the doors pushed in but the center post between the doors was pushed in.  The car wasn't really driveable other than a very short distance.

30163_n.jpg

 

Yikes I hope everyone is ok too!  God damn transportation issues.. we need a teleporter. 

Posted

Starting to get ready, trying to juggle 20 things and ... dont forget the cards... or the vallium.  lol

 

Oh ..  I'll be there and I request a card... for myself. 

Posted

Yes, everyone was ok.  It happened at an intersection on side streets.  Guy in photo was on his way back from taking his wife, scyko kitten on here, to work at the airport.  He was coming down Wick Rd.  He miss a stop sign and someone made a quick left turn thinking he would stop so she kinda did a rolling stop.  And kaboom, she hit our car in the side.  Hard to believe a little Saturn could do that much damage to a solid metal body like older cars have.  Both back tires were angled weird.  At first thought was bent rims because she made the Crown Vic slide sideways.  But he was changing the tire because it went flat and it still sat at an odd angle.  From what we could determine, the part where the tire bolts on was bent causing axle fluid to leak on the driver's side.  It was also bent on passenger side.  Center post where back door hinges attach was pushed in several inches.  Doors still worked but were difficult to open.  Luckily we were keeping on eye on their 2 daughters so he didn't have them in the car.  Back driver's side door was pressed up against the car seat and the seat was shifted several inches.

Posted

I will be there tonight to claim my #2 card and to socialize with all of you lovely people.  I look forward to the gathering every week because I enjoy talking with everyone and it is a highlight of my week.  Troy, I appreciate your hard work and your effort in making this happen. :-)

Posted

Getting ready to take out of here in about 10 minutes. Hope I won't be too much of a buzzkill tonight, been out of it for about two days now, but I need some group time...:cool

  • Troy Spiral unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.