Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Its just too much.  With my health the way it is, all the stuff on my plate is literally too much.  I feel like I'm managing things (fairly) OK at the moment, but I feel like at any minute I'm just going to go POOF out of sight and its all going to come crashing down and me just go hide in the troy bear cave.  Despite my Iron-Will Confident Troy side peeking his head out more and more, I think he's over doing it.  Something needs to give. 

Posted

Try taking Vitamin D3.  I try to take 6,000 IU's every day to every other day and it motivates me a lot.  Sufficient fat like butter, peanut butter, or coconut oil can help with stress too, and daily intake of coconut oil helps alleviate all sorts of neurological disorders.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.   ok.. over it.  *goes back to trying to sleep*

 

On 6/16/2016 at 9:36 AM, Class-Punk said:

Try taking Vitamin D3.  I try to take 6,000 IU's every day to every other day and it motivates me a lot.  Sufficient fat like butter, peanut butter, or coconut oil can help with stress too, and daily intake of coconut oil helps alleviate all sorts of neurological disorders.

WTF I swear I replied to this.  Well , anyhow thanks for the suggestion!   I have been trying to eat better and exersize and all the stuff your supposed to do (and it has been helping really)  but ... gah.. life. 

Posted
On 7/6/2016 at 7:13 AM, Troy Spiral said:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.   ok.. over it.  *goes back to trying to sleep*

 

WTF I swear I replied to this.  Well , anyhow thanks for the suggestion!   I have been trying to eat better and exersize and all the stuff your supposed to do (and it has been helping really)  but ... gah.. life. 


No problem.  With as bad as my social anxiety is I should probably try Xanax or go back on Klonopin, but I just keep dealing with it with no health insurance, and thus no therapist.  I will probably never take any form of medicine/drugs for it again, because I'd rather just be myself with all its pros and cons.  Drinking red wine straight from the bottle is nice though, I really should've worked out today instead..

Posted

Deep breathing helps. If you can do it. Just don't hyperventilate, Troy.

  • 10 months later...
Posted
On 7/8/2016 at 10:36 AM, Class-Punk said:


No problem.  With as bad as my social anxiety is I should probably try Xanax or go back on Klonopin, but I just keep dealing with it with no health insurance, and thus no therapist.  I will probably never take any form of medicine/drugs for it again, because I'd rather just be myself with all its pros and cons.  Drinking red wine straight from the bottle is nice though, I really should've worked out today instead..

Hey, congrats on getting off klonopin! You know Stevie Nicks said she went on klonopin years ago to help kick her cocaine addiction and she literally said that getting off klonopin was hell, and much worse than getting off cocaine. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.