Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh cool I'm rocking the posts at 25!!!   YEAH!!!! :jamin

Posted

Oh, I'm totally not complaining!  I enjoy your thoughts and energy.  Just explaining that it's not being unfriendly or stand-offish; just enjoy reading and don't post much unless I think I have something worthwhile to say.  Of course, if you want to know anything at all about me, just ask!  I have nothing at all to hide.  Sadly. :)

Posted
3 hours ago, Stu said:

Oh, I'm totally not complaining!  I enjoy your thoughts and energy.  Just explaining that it's not being unfriendly or stand-offish; just enjoy reading and don't post much unless I think I have something worthwhile to say.  Of course, if you want to know anything at all about me, just ask!  I have nothing at all to hide.  Sadly. :)

Oh, I'm sorry, I was just making fun of the fact that you said 2 ears to read....no worries.

Also, I was just giving you a little background on myself as to the way I like to spam up DGN...:biggrin:

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 2 - Monday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 70 posts
2. Trene4000 - 26 posts
3. Moe Falcon - 19 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. creatureofthenyte - 14 posts
5. kat - 14 posts

Posted
12 hours ago, TronRP said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I was just making fun of the fact that you said 2 ears to read....no worries.

Also, I was just giving you a little background on myself as to the way I like to spam up DGN...:biggrin:

You go, Tron! <3

Posted

I saw Wonder Woman? It was eh..

:tongue:

Posted

Stu is multi-talented.. like Ryan Seacrest. 

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 3 - Tuesday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 71 posts
2. Trene4000 - 26 posts
3. Moe Falcon - 15 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. creatureofthenyte - 14 posts
5. kat - 13 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 4 - Wednesday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 73 posts
2. Trene4000 - 24 posts
3. creatureofthenyte - 13 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. sekhmet2002 - 12 posts
5. kat - 11 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 5 - Thursday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 75 posts
2. Trene4000 - 31 posts
3. kat - 16 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. Moe Falcon - 16 posts
5. creatureofthenyte - 13 posts

Posted
On 6/5/2017 at 0:30 AM, TronRP said:

large.5934ddcd4f681_sesame-street-yep-aliens-yep-yep-yep-yep-uh-huh-uh-huh060517.jpg

RAY-DEE-...OH?

Posted
1 hour ago, torn asunder said:

RAY-DEE-...OH?

Os Azeitonas - Ray-dee-oh

:happydance:animier::peanutbutterjellytime::bunny::jamin

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 6 - Friday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 85 posts
2. Trene4000 - 33 posts
3. Troy Spiral - 20 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. kat - 16 posts
5. Moe Falcon - 13 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Day 7 - Saturday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 101 posts
2. Trene4000 - 32 posts
3. Troy Spiral - 25 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. kat - 16 posts
5. Moe Falcon - 12 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIII
Top 5 Rank Awards

Gold: TronRP = 101 Posts
Silver: Trene4000 = 32 Posts
Bronze: Troy Spiral = 25 Posts
Iron: kat = 16 Posts
Steel: Moe Falcon = 12 Posts

Posted

Sixth place would be copper. :happy:

Posted
1 hour ago, Trene4000 said:

Sixth place would be copper. :happy:

:biggrin:

Posted

WooHoo, I was Board Dominator again this week Followed by @Trene4000 and @Moe Falcon.  It was great seeing a lot of board activity from some of the forum's newer members as well as older members poking their heads in to let us know they're still alive. :happy:

Now that Summer is just around the corner and kids will soon be out of school, it will be interesting to see who will be around for a chance at the Ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XLIV!!!

And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Here's looking forward to THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!

large.593e0e5953740_Anime-Girl-on-the-Wa

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Greetings All and Welcome to the Month that brings you Canada Day, Independence Day, Bastille Day and...

BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XLIV

Daily rankings will be based on the top 3 Top Posters +, as listed in the sidebar, from 12am until 11:59pm with the actual Top 5 totals posting at the end of the week. 

Now, with that said...

READY, SET, POST!!!

large.59588dfa53b4e_AmericanFlagAxisPowe

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 1 - Sunday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 51 posts
2. kat - 19 posts
3. Trene4000 - 19 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. Troy Spiral - 16 posts
5. EatAjaxAndDie - 15 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 2 - Monday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 56 posts
2. kat - 18 posts
3. Troy Spiral - 17 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. EatAjaxAndDie - 15 posts
5. Trene4000 - 14 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 3 - Tuesday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 48 posts
2. Troy Spiral - 18 posts
3. kat - 16 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. EatAjaxAndDie - 15 posts
5. Trene4000 - 12 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 4 - Wednesday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 49 posts
2. Trene4000 - 27 posts
3. Troy Spiral - 22 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. kat - 19 posts
5. sekhmet2002 - 18 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 5 - Thursday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 51 posts
2. Trene4000 - 26 posts
3. Troy Spiral - 24 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. kat - 21 posts
5. sekhmet2002 - 18 posts

Posted

Board Domination Week XLIV
Day 6 - Friday's Top Ranks

1. TronRP - 60 posts
2. Trene4000 - 33 posts
3. kat - 30 posts

Possible Rank Contenders

4. Troy Spiral - 23 posts
5. Draco1958 - 19 posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.