Jump to content

Random Acts of Kindness - 4.0


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/27/2016 at 1:07 PM, Moe Falcon said:

I just fixed mine from last xmas and the kid shopping. I guess I never expected anyone to look? my bad.

 

On 10/27/2016 at 1:11 PM, Moe Falcon said:

Troy, is your book bought? I can't find it now that I have cash. If it is? Fab, it's what I wished. I don't have $100.. what is your next wish?

 

Sorry I didn't respond sooner I've been all over the place with whats been going on in my life lately.   I know you already know the answer to this, just wanted to aplogize. 

 

 

I'll probably start a new "random acts of kindness" thread next month, every 3 months seems about right.    Helps include new people, encourages older people to make sure their list is updated... and gives me free headaches to hassle people into posting their lists.  lol 

Posted

I hope I helped a tiny bit. You really are one of my favorites. :)

Posted
2 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I hope I helped a tiny bit. You really are one of my favorites. :)

You helped a lot :) 

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
2 minutes ago, michael840 said:

I started a GoFundMe page for my jewelry making.  I hope it is ok to post it here.  If not, let me know and I will take it down.

https://www.gofundme.com/theclockworkpiratejewelry

Actually, things like this are to be posted in the DetroitGothic.net Classifieds area.

:right:General Promotion & Want Ads http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/forum/19-general-promotion-amp-want-ads/

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.