Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

TheGathering 22  at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, August 5th

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers  Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers.

The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!



Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

Maleficent.jpg

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards (Some Examples). Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

*If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

 

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around for some reason (mainly this just relates to to "limited" cards as there are only 5).

1.  Ask at the gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the below exceptions)

2. If your name is not in this topic I'll hold off until someone  who does have their name IS in this topic asks for a card. 

3. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not, everyone that asks here will get one before someone who has not.

4. I'll hold one for Permanent Benefactors until its clear the aren't coming if they've asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)

5.  If you've asked here , just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 

6.  The order in which you ask here is not necessarily first come first serve unless there is somehow a "tie" asking at the gathering, then the order you ask here would break that tie. 

 

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one. 

Posted

Coming, hell I may end up going and trying to get a job there;)

Yes, I would like a card too please...any number at all, if available...no big deal if not. 

  • Troy Spiral featured this topic
Posted

Me and the Monchichis will be there. I am requesting a card :biggrin:

Posted

Yes, coming. Card, please.

Posted

This Thursday, August 4th, at the Red Apple, I have booked the upstairs to host a birthday party for our little sister.

Please let me know if you would like to attend this event. Thank you.

Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card please. :)

Posted (edited)

depending on how i feel after this user conference i'm at, i *just might* show up for this, as long as it's thursday & not friday. i'm staying in livonia right now. i'd be there early too, as i'd have to drive back home (to KZoo) that night to be up for work friday morning.

Edited by torn asunder
Posted

It is on Thursday, not Friday. I hope you can make it. :)

  • Troy Spiral pinned this topic
Posted
On 8/2/2016 at 9:04 PM, torn asunder said:

depending on how i feel after this user conference i'm at, i *just might* show up for this, as long as it's thursday & not friday. i'm staying in livonia right now. i'd be there early too, as i'd have to drive back home (to KZoo) that night to be up for work friday morning.

Yeah it's always Thursday would be nice to see you.

Posted

FYI: WE HAVE CAKE!!!

We will be there early to set up for the birthday party. This is still an open invitation to anyone wanting to come. :biggrin:

Posted

I'm not going to have the money this week or next. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Neo said:

I'm not going to have the money this week or next. 

Money for what. Come up to the party and we will hook you up.

Posted

We are heading out now. 

If you are hanging with us, just ask for the Tron Party.

Laters.

smeyat 061213.png

Posted

I'm stuck at home watching my niece.  Even if I were able I have no ride.  As for the money,  It's a guilty feeling of not being able to buy anything at the Inn.

Posted

not going to make it tonight. got out of the conference early, and realized that once i got to my car, i no longer had wifi (i have no data package) so i couldn't contact anyone, blah, blah, b;lah, reasons...

 

anyway, might be able to make it at the end of the month, as i have some vacation time, but i won't promise. hope yas have fun!

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.