Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Thanks for the mug Draco!  (How could anyone think I like skulls... I thought it was a secret lol ) says the 9 Dollar skull ring I've been agonizing over for 3 months hah.

rps20161008_155330.jpg

I know I like having the cup.  Thought you would like it and I wanted to give you something to show my appreciation for all you do with the board and the cards for the weekly gathering.

Posted
18 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

As far as home invasion goes a good shotgun takes care of most of that.  Just racking it scares off most idiots.  If you hear that and don't run that was your warning shot, and there will not be a second (although if you're feeling generous you can load the first with salt shot so it stings like hell.)

Anyway so much drama this week!  Even I was affected as my car finally died on I-94 on the way to the Apple.  I just lost acceleration power and pulled off to the side.  Shut it off and tried to start it a few times.  Had a courtesy patrol come by to check on me three times (well one was the first guy who lost his work phone).  Jenn showed up and we got Moe from my car to hers with a small bit of hassle.  When she fell though she hit my doorlock and I had my key in the ignition (which my keyfob refuses to work when it's in there) and my wallet was in there with the spare key in that too!  So the tow truck guy did lockout service before towing my car to the mechanic.

Many thanks to Moe for being along for the ride, Jenn for picking our asses up, and Bobbie for taking our asses home after dinner (yes I still went!)

The mechanic called yesterday (after I called them with no pickup) and asked what happened and said he'd call back in an hour with an estimate.  He never called back and I tried calling yesterday at just after 5 (I think they close at 6, but anyway there was no pickup again.)  I guess they're good but we'll see.  I just hope it doesn't end up costing me a ton, or worse.

That's why I'm bringing my Remington nail gun out. It sounds like a rifle when you cock it to load the shot. :evil:

 

Also this may be of interest. All arrangements are negotiable. 

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/38760-car-for-sale/

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.