Jump to content

Scary Guy's Events for Halloween Weekend ( Friday / Saturday )


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, TONIGHT I'll be spinning at Studio 8700 on 9 Mile in Oak Park.  More details on the venue here:  https://www.facebook.com/Studio8700/  Fun starts at 9:00, 21+  The event page is private but I can assure you this is happening.  Details from the page:

Come join us for one hell of a sexy Halloween party sponsored by Noir Leather. 
Here are the details-

Performances:
Doppelganger Circus Sideshow
DKONSTRUCT 
Mercury Magnolia
Scary Guy and DJ Moondancer will be spinning the best in goth, new wave, and industrial.

There will be a raffle, lots of treats, vendors, and more!
Bring your favorite pet/sub and dress in your sexiest Halloween attire. 

The cost is $8 in advance if you purchase tickets at Noir Leather in Royal Oak, $10 the night of the event. 21+ID please.

 

TOMORROW I'll be at City Club spinning for this thing: https://www.facebook.com/events/1594629714174708/

We will be taking a look at cEvin kEys (Skinny Puppy) immense catalog,

PROCEEDS GOTO CEVINS F**K CANCER FUND

THANX

Live:
Fluxion A/D (det)
PulseWidthMod (End Result Productions, Philadelphia; Down in the Dark, Baltimore)
Requiem (cleveland)

DJs:
Deadlines
Scary Guy
Jay Misanthropia
Charles English

$10 gets you in

more TBA

 

Sorry that I do everything last minute :(  But both parties will be AWESOME!

Posted

Haven't heard from John, hope I can get there.

Posted

btw. had so much fun! Awesome seeing surprise friends!=P

Posted

Wish I could have been there but I had to work as usual. Blah.

Posted
On 10/29/2016 at 9:50 PM, Moe Falcon said:

btw. had so much fun! Awesome seeing surprise friends!=P

I felt the same way about Jim's wedding and other stuff yesterday.

Posted

Wish I could just go to all of the things.  Damn life.  Sorry If it seems like I'm not supporting your events, I just physically heath wise (and money wise) am barely treading water  just doing what little I do do even though from the inside it feels like I'm busting my ass, I know it doesn't look that way.  Plus now this shit with my mom its even harder. 

Posted
17 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Wish I could just go to all of the things.  Damn life.  Sorry If it seems like I'm not supporting your events, I just physically heath wise (and money wise) am barely treading water  just doing what little I do do even though from the inside it feels like I'm busting my ass, I know it doesn't look that way.  Plus now this shit with my mom its even harder. 

 

Zero worries man, you just get better.  Don't stress yourself out about going, or not going.  If you feel up to it, awesome!  If not that's fine too although you are missed.  If you can invite people who might want to go to things that's nice too, whatever you feel up to doing I'm happy with, even if it's nothing and you need a break from everything.  I've been there (but not nearly as bad I'm sure) and that can be therapeutic as well.

Just don't stress yourself out too much because that can kill you too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.