Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everybody, don't forget...

Daylight Saving Time 2016 Ends: Turn Clocks Back Tonight!!!

large.581eb2173f375_Daylight-Saving-Fall-WEB-600x464110616.jpg

Posted

I knew this would happen.  Just as I finally like I am moving forward I end up moving back.

Posted
6 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I knew this would happen.  Just as I finally like I am moving forward I end up moving back.

Don't fret. It's still all good 

large.patpatplz.gif.a45cc2f8aa770a6866b1

Posted

Thanks for the reminder Tron. :)

Posted

Everything I have automatically moves the clock except the car which was made before the IOT really took off.  If I get a new radio it will probably sync that with the phone or something.

Also it's still a stupid practice that should be ended.  Farmers can just deal with it.

Posted

I have to say that I agree with you Scary Guy. It's outdated and just a pain in the butt now.

Posted
16 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Everything I have automatically moves the clock except the car which was made before the IOT really took off.  If I get a new radio it will probably sync that with the phone or something.

Also it's still a stupid practice that should be ended.  Farmers can just deal with it.

They also did it for kids going to school.  The idea was better chance of some daylight when the kids are heading to school in the morning.  I know there has been talk of eliminating it.  Hopefully they will do that.

Posted
5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

They also did it for kids going to school.  The idea was better chance of some daylight when the kids are heading to school in the morning.  I know there has been talk of eliminating it.  Hopefully they will do that.

That's a good point, except that kids are off in the summer anyway and everytime I went to school at 7/8 AM it was still dark out, and since it let out at 2/3/4 there was still a lot of light anyway.  Give them a flashlight to play with, add a few reflectors, and send them off.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Can't send my kids down my street alone in the dark.

Posted
7 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Can't send my kids down my street alone in the dark.

Can't really send them in daylight either though.  Besides don't they get driven to school anyway?  Other than that why do they need to be out?

Posted

I need my non existent kids to be home to tend the fields and milk the cows before the sun goes down god damn it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.