Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings and may I officially Welcome you to DGN!

Please feel free to take a look around and join in if you would like.  And if you should need any assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

large.5836f6c252d1f_Followmehere112416.jpg

And...per tradition:

*drum roll*

  Quote

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©
Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b


Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. laugh.gif 

Current location?
Where from?
Gender?
Work?
School?
Kids?
Married?
Single? 
Hobbies?
How Did You Find / hear about DGN?
How did you pick your DGN name?
Other Stuff?





Additional ideas / questions:


Add yourself to the DGN member map!


If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"


Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender




Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !


How did you hear about DGN? Poll



And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over! 
If you have a website / personal journal link to us! wink.gif

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Thank you very much for the welcome, and happy Thanksgiving! :) I hope to tackle some of the 'Questions 2.1' later when I have more 'puter time. My name is Marie, and I used to be a member of the site a long time ago (ten years, perhaps?). I guess I just lost touch with the site (and lost my username and password after having several new computers since then, and a new email address, plus a few new health issues occur since then- and I know some folks on here can certainly relate to that!) ;) I'm glad that I found Detroitgothic.net again (via Facebook)!:happydance

Posted
3 hours ago, Lusus Naturae said:

Thank you very much for the welcome, and happy Thanksgiving! :) I hope to tackle some of the 'Questions 2.1' later when I have more 'puter time. My name is Marie, and I used to be a member of the site a long time ago (ten years, perhaps?). I guess I just lost touch with the site (and lost my username and password after having several new computers since then, and a new email address, plus a few new health issues occur since then- and I know some folks on here can certainly relate to that!) ;) I'm glad that I found Detroitgothic.net again (via Facebook)!:happydance

YAY!!! Thanks for coming back! :happy:

 

Posted

Welcome to our home :)

Posted

Welcome!

Posted
On 11/24/2016 at 5:50 PM, Lusus Naturae said:

Thank you very much for the welcome, and happy Thanksgiving! :) I hope to tackle some of the 'Questions 2.1' later when I have more 'puter time. My name is Marie, and I used to be a member of the site a long time ago (ten years, perhaps?). I guess I just lost touch with the site (and lost my username and password after having several new computers since then, and a new email address, plus a few new health issues occur since then- and I know some folks on here can certainly relate to that!) ;) I'm glad that I found Detroitgothic.net again (via Facebook)!:happydance

Nice to have you back. do you want your old account back? if you can remember the name of it I can fix the email & password issues. (PM me might be best) hopefully we will see you around more often!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.