Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Posted

25% alcohol is only 50 proof.  Glad to see you using the coffee mug.

Posted
18 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

25% alcohol is only 50 proof.  Glad to see you using the coffee mug.

Soon as that thing was uploaded I was like.. damnit...  didn't mention draco.   That stuff sure tastes like a non girly drink has that strong nasty bite to it the way a much higher proof usually has, maybe its designed to be like that.  tastes like spiced vodka (not that great, but decent sure doesn't remind me of rum that much). 

Any news on the car? (check PMs also)  

Posted

That was amusing . :)

  • 5 months later...
Posted

Wow, that video left me with more questions than answers.  I was on a cliffhanger as to what happened upon arriving to the store without eating.  I assume some food was purchased with the cannon ball?  And I figured the 25% proof had you buzzed during the filming.  Gas must have happened due to you not being stranded on the side of the road...bad imagery there.

I like the videos because it's more like "a day in the life" kind of thing instead of "a major drama happened so now I have to vlog about it".

These "Hey I'm still alive" videos are a good thing. :happy:

Sometimes I wish I had enough nerve to do it...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.