Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah yeah we are all grinches and don't believe in anything or believe in something different but the sentiment is the same.  Its a time period to try and be a bit more positive, caring and looking forward.  Merry Xmas!

 

 

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

 

Edited by kat
Posted
1 hour ago, kat said:

 

 

 

lol i used to quote this classy guy all the time.  THATS RIGHT I SAID CLASSY... it had to be said, so I said it!   The H man tells it like it is.

 I also used to quote myself "I'd love christmas if it wasn't for all the jackin off and crying, being sad, hating this damn holiday (I'm over it now but it suuuuuuuucked growing up).  After listening to all the kids talk about what they got for christmas (me just being silent becasue u know... no christmas at troys hows)  "Hey troy how was your christmas?"  "mmmm... fuck you!" lol.    Trying to kindle some of this stuff up into something that doesn't bum me out these days.  Gotta squeeze the hell out of them lemons and try to get some of that mythological lemonade. :) 

Posted

Merry Christmas everyone.  Hope your day goes well and don't forget to have plenty of tums or rolaids on hand.

Posted

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule to everyone. :)

Posted

Troy We hope our little prezzie helped. :santa:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hope everyone did have a very merry Christmas. Mine was exceptional. 

:santa:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.