Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

rps20170122_010909_101.jpg

Sometime before the last Thursday of the month (so in a few days) I'll look at the monthly post count tab, screen shot it then poof.

(I was going to re-print them as the back side is a bit too off center but that is litterally the last sheet of card stock. Didn't want to jump the gun and buy more if I was going to just quit the card idea... but more should be here tomorrow or tuesday)

Holy crap... added later...the year is wrong. Guess I'll be re-printing them in a rush after all.

Posted

I think they turned out decent. 

Posted

Eeek! FWIW, the design is awesome! I'm slacking though.. gotta catch up! :D

Posted

Subarashii!! The design is beautiful! 

Posted

They look great. :)

Posted

60c7ad1578e6a06b66132f7cda24d866.jpg

 

Yes its 7:21 am.  Screwed the cards up 3 times, too out of it to make individual pictures.  Here is the gathering card and the top 7 cards.   Now hopefully i can make it from the keyboard to the bed.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.