Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, for the first time since 2005, DM will play a Detroit-area venue. Their show will be at DTE Knob on the last Sunday in August. Think that's the 27th, but not 100% sure of that.

Anyway, pretty sure tickets go on sale this weekend. Go to their website to see if you can still get in on the presale.

 

Posted

Wow nice.

Is the DTE Center what used to be called Pine Knob?  

The Pixies are coming too although that's in like october. 

Posted

It's not the first time since 2005.  I saw them at DTE a few years ago when they came with "Bat For Lashes."

Although I'm not seeing it, maybe it was a solo gig not part of a tour?  Although that seems highly unlikely...  Stage Show was awesome though.

Found it 

 

 

Went with some friends of mine, ran into a ton of other friends there.  Left early to beat traffic which was an awesome idea.

Posted

woops...tix on sale next weekend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.