Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if this belongs here or in TV.  But it is an event.  On April 17th and 19th Doctor Who starts season 10.  The season premier will be shown in theaters.  The Star Theater in Fairlane is one of 3 theaters in the area showing it.  I was wondering, if there are enough people interested, if we could get a group together to see it.  Just putting this out there to get reactions to see if it would be worth organizing.

 

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/doctor-who-season-10?utm_source=DoctorWhoFacebook&utm_medium=Organic&utm_content=BBCDoctorWho&utm_campaign=WHICHEVENT

Posted

Cool. I'm behind by like 2 years keep meaning to binge catch up.

(This could go in either fourm.) 

Neat Idea but the problem is this doesn't 'stand on its own' (or  just so huge that's irrelevant like star wars) even casual Dr. Who fans might be hard pressed to go just because they don't want to skip anything. Which only matters in terms of getting many people to go. Doesn't detract from what it is. 

Posted

Sounds like a good time, but I am several seasons behind so I don't want to see any spoilers.

Posted

No spoilers, one season behind currently.

Also it belongs in this forum because it is an event outing type thing. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.