Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The Gathering 53 at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, March 16th.

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers  Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers.

The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!


House Spiral.png

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

 

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else, or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards. Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

*If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

 

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around  (There are typically only 7)

1.  Ask at the gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the below exceptions)

2. If your name is not in this topic I'll hold off until someone  who does have their name IS in this topic asks for a card. 

3. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not, everyone that asks here (should) get one before someone who has not.

4. I'll hold one for Permanent Benefactors until its clear the aren't coming if they've asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)

5.  If you've asked here , just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 

6.  The order in which you ask here is vaguely "sooner you ask the higher priority" but is very hard to keep track of.  If you wait until less than 24 hours before the event you risk not getting a card.

I make one for everyone that asks here. +2 extra typically but not always the extras vary.

No one owns (except Permanent Benefactors) a particular card. Hopefully if you slacked off or there is a screw up you can just trade for a particular card if you end up not getting it the one you wanted.'

 

Corporate summary:  Take the whole 2 minutes and ask. If it's not worth two minutes, you don't really want one,which is fine.

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one. 

Edited by sekhmet2002
Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card, please. :)

Posted

I should be there and would like a card please.

Posted (edited)

I won't miss again! I'll drag the tribe and would love a card. please:happy:

Edited by Moe Falcon
Posted

Thanks for posting this Bobbi   :)

 

I'm not seeing any reason why I shouldn't be there.  Not feeling epic but as good as I get.   :)

 

 

Posted

I have a funeral earlier in the day, but I should have nothing conflicting later in the evening (unless I oversleep, again.)

Posted

Omg I'm still awake.

rps20170314_053816_519.jpg

Posted

There are also Week 52 Year One cards. Only have 8 (one sheet of the cardstock left) If you were there last week and want one just ask.

Posted
19 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

There are also Week 52 Year One cards. Only have 8 (one sheet of the cardstock left) If you were there last week and want one just ask.

Me and the Monchichis will be there this week.  And I am requesting cards for Anniversary Week 52 and for Week 53 - as always, Thank you for your dedication and hard work. :happy:

Posted

I will be there. I am requesting a card for week 52 (1 year, WOOHOO!) and week 53, please. Thank you.

Posted

I would like a card for last week also, please. :)

Posted

I also would like a card for last week please.

Posted

Where is everyone?  I'm sitting here all by myself.

Posted

Well I never made it.  I was physically and emotionally drained from earlier in the day.  On top of that pretty much everyone I asked if they wanted to go/needed a ride never got back to me/had other plans.

I hope it was a good turnout and I hope to make it next week.

Posted
1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

Well I never made it.  I was physically and emotionally drained from earlier in the day.  On top of that pretty much everyone I asked if they wanted to go/needed a ride never got back to me/had other plans.

I hope it was a good turnout and I hope to make it next week.

Sorry to hear. Its hard to judge the turnout unless I start counting heads becasue it seems to change usually, very slightly.

Posted

Had a good time.  Was good to see everyone. Not sure when my car developed artifical intelligence. Now it's trying to tell me how to live my life. Change soon? Fuck u car. I'll change when I Wana change! rps20170317_001123_570.jpg

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.