Jump to content

Now Listening To ...


Recommended Posts

Posted

well nothing but i wanted to start this thread ;)

Posted

Weee let's go.

Ahem,

Logos-Tangerine Dream

Posted

dem franchise boyz - white tee

Posted (edited)

Sarah Brightman - Harem

Edited by Fierce Critter
Posted

howard jones - no one ever is to blame

Posted

the cockflowers - petey and johnny

Posted

The Who - Baba O'Reily

Posted

INXS - To Look At You

Posted

Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea

Posted

billy idol - eyes without a face

Posted

Switchblade Symphony - Fear

Posted

foo fighters - learn to fly

Posted

Cake - Never There

Posted

Skinny Puppy - Process

Posted

Original Sin - INXS

  • Like 1
Posted

npr.

Posted

Go Walking Down There - Christ Isaak

Posted (edited)

Go Walking Down There - Chris Isaak (Edited: He's good, but he's no christ... ;) )

Edited by Fierce Critter
Posted (edited)

Lyle Lovett - Stand By Your Man

Edited by Fierce Critter
Posted

Nightmares by the Sea - Jeff Buckley

If you haven't heard this song, it's very Siouxsie-ish.

Posted

Wolfsheim - Kissing the Wall

Posted

Train Sound Effects-The BBC Library

Posted

Six Months In A Leaky Boat - Split Enz

Posted

zoe making happy food eating noises... and farting. my god is this kid farting! ok so i think it is time for some music.... *opens winamp*

random play....

sonic youth - kool thing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • TronRP
      This is weird.  I keep forgetting that I don't need anyone's permission to do anything.  I'm too old for this mindset.  I keep forgetting that I'm in charge of all of the estates and if I decide I want to go somewhere, I have the right to do so.    As easy as that sounds, it's so hard to implement after such a long time of being under a different hierarchy.   Definitely going to change my mindset and make this work.
    • TronRP
      2:15pm - Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests(See full list) TronRP
    • TronRP
      ~~~~~ It was an amazing time.  
    • kat
      This! I get up, go to the bathroom and sleep another few hours all day long. Feel better! 
    • Soulrev
      I've felt this way literally since I got home from ABQ almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. That valley fever really kicked my ass. I still have some chest congestion, and I've had zero energy this whole time. Like I can sleep for 12 hours, wake up, go to the bathroom, and pass out for another 12 hours (and I have).    I am slowly starting to feel better as of the past couple of days, I can feel my energy coming back very slowly but surely.   Getting old really sucks. In my twenties this probably wouldn't have even slowed me down, but now it seems it takes 10x longer to recover from everything. It's also the main reason I don't drink anymore. Even one cocktail and I feel like hell the next day🤷🏻‍♂️
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.