Jump to content

Now Listening To ...


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

 

Posted

90s rap at Ford while I'm getting loaded.

Posted

Because yeah: 

 

 

Posted

 

Posted

AC/DC - Highway to Hell

For some reason this song has been on my mind (not for any particular reason), but as for as live concerts, I just happen to like this one...

 

Posted

Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

Helps me relive a time when life was simpler...

Ah...natsukashii~ :happy:

Posted

Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video)

80's and big hair...yeah....

 

Posted

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video)

OK...I'm through with memory lane for a bit...

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

While studying for the pharmacy tech cert exam.

Posted

 

Posted

 

Posted

 

Posted

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

My fan blowing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.