Jump to content

Searching for playlist: OONTZ 3 from April 28, 2004 at Luna


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am searching the internet frantically for the playlist from OONTZ 3 at Luna on April 28, 2004. Looks like the archives from here were lost prior to October 2004. @Troy Spiral do you have an archive of the old board? The wayback machine on archive.org didn't index the forum :(

I also tried the old detroitcityclub.com forum but that isn't archived, either.

For those of you data hoarders that might actually have a copy of it, you'd totally make my day!

Get nostalgic with the audio here:

https://www.mixcloud.com/chrisrohn/oontz-3-28-april-2004-bradd-chris-rohn-doctor-zero-jon-noble-and-the-riccer-luna-royal-oak/

-Chris

Posted

Yeah, archive.org usually does the front page and maybe some sub pages (at least it did back then, as storage technology was nowhere near what it is now.)

Who else spun with you that night?  I assume you've already contacted them?

Some things unfortunately are lost to the sands of time.  This is why I have an archive myself, but because I'm a narcissist I've only saved projects I was involved in.

Best of luck on your quest.  I do remember Luna used to have a forum, but I think that has long since been defunct as well.  https://web.archive.org/web/20031224140750/http://www.lunanightclub.com:80/forum/ for a nostalgia trip (no subforums archived though :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.