Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 62 at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, May 18th.

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers  Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers.

The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!


House Spiral.png

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

 

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards (Some Examples). Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

*If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

 

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around  (There are typically only 7)

1.  Ask at the gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the below exceptions)

2. If your name is not in this topic I'll hold off until someone who does have their name IS in this topic asks for a card. 

3. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not, everyone that asks here (should) get one before someone who has not.

4. I'll hold one for Permanent Benefactors until it's clear they aren't coming if they've asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)

5.  If you've asked here, just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 

6.  The order in which you ask here is vaguely "sooner you ask the higher priority" but is very hard to keep track of.  If you wait until less than 24 hours before the event you risk not getting a card.

I make one for everyone that asks here. +2 extra typically but not always the extras vary.

No one owns (except Permanent Benefactors) a particular card. Hopefully if you slacked off or there is a screw up you can just trade for a particular card if you end up not getting it the one you wanted.'

 

Corporate summary:  Take the whole 2 minutes and ask. If it's not worth two minutes, you don't really want one.

 

Hopefully none of the above will be necessary as everyone that wants a card IS GOING TO SAY THEY WANT A CARD HERE RIGHT?  lol

 

 

 

 

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one.

  • Troy Spiral pinned and featured this topic
Posted

Me and the Monchichis will be there.  I am requesting a card please. :happy:

Posted

I am already looking forward to next week's meeting. I will be there and I am requesting my #2 card, please and thank you. ;-)

Posted

I may show up but much like a funeral, remains to be seen.

Posted

Will be there one way or another. Please save me as card. :tongue:

Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card please. :)

Posted

Sure doesnt feel like weve done this 62 times. (It started with The Gathering Zero...yes there were cards) 

Posted

May possibly be going. Just depends on how we are feeling by then. Sore and tired from helping a friend move and driving 6+ hours in less then 24 hours so need to recover

Posted

I will be there and I am requesting a card please, thank you.  I'll do my best to make sure I rest so I don't burn out and have another seizure this week. :happy:

Posted

I hope to be there if my eye clears up.  Would like a card please if I am able to be there.

Posted

rps20170517_000832_127.jpg

Look ok?

Posted

I will be there and would like a card please.

Posted

Due to school functions, looks like we won't be there until sometime after 9:30pm.

gallery_4589_1202_958.gif

Posted

Hope to see everyone soon.

Posted

Well i went had a good time. Was good to see everyone. @RosyBlue didnt get a card for some reason and im still waiting for tron to post the pictures she took (or just send em to me 734 637 3883.

  • Troy Spiral unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Posted

@TronRP

Pict-ures! Pict-ures! Pict-ures!:animier:

*stamps feet*

Posted
1 hour ago, Troy Spiral said:

@TronRP

Pict-ures! Pict-ures! Pict-ures!:animier:

*stamps feet*

We arrived so late, I'll have to see what I actually caught...photowise...

Posted

As far as photos go, this was one of the smallest collections I've had to pull photos from.  But I must admit, I had to crack up at the guy in the second picture wearing the blue zip-up.  He had the classic "What the..." face. :rofl:

large.5920f7559213a_TheGathering62051817.jpg

large.5920f75757278_TheGathering62051817-1.jpg

large.5920f758e5927_TheGathering62051817-2.jpg

large.5920f75ab4d9e_TheGathering62051817-3.jpg

large.5920f75c015ff_TheGathering62051817-4.jpg

Posted

We need to get you a better camera

Posted
3 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

We need to get you a better camera

My apologies for the photos, but as I mentioned we got there late.  It was 10pm and people were leaving so I just started taking pictures as fast as I could to catch who was there.  All of these pictures were taken at a distance so I cropped them and resized them to 25% so they could fit into the posts.  The original shots are huge.

Posted

Thanks for posting the pictures.  lol @ the guy in the blue shirt. 

Posted
10 hours ago, TronRP said:

My apologies for the photos, but as I mentioned we got there late.  It was 10pm and people were leaving so I just started taking pictures as fast as I could to catch who was there.  All of these pictures were taken at a distance so I cropped them and resized them to 25% so they could fit into the posts.  The original shots are huge.

I prefer huge photos.  I have cable and lots of space.  Those photos I feel like this:

CRM4sA8.gif

Posted
21 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I prefer huge photos.  I have cable and lots of space.  Those photos I feel like this:

CRM4sA8.gif

LOL 081313.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.