Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Extremely well balanced  game.  Very easy to pick up.  "Matches" last 4 minutes max. (crazy how much strategy there can be in that four minutes). Far better than hearthstone.  Sort of a magic the gathering, chess, tower defence hybrid.  The entire "playfield" fits on a single screen.   Works great for phones / tablets. 

Install it.  Do the tutorial.  Farm cards.  Android Download    iOS download

Game has taken off like crazy , extremely popular, apparently eclipsing the world-dominating clash of clans.   Clash Royale taking place in "The Clash Universe" but being nothing like clash of clans. 

 

 

We have "House Spiral"

DGN

DGN - FB

The Gathering

The Troy Spiral Youtube Occasional Insanity

soon...  HS - The Clan  (and there will be cards @RosyBlue @LadyFreak @sekhmet2002 @Moe Falcon @TronRP @Trene4000)  for Clash Royale

 

All of questionable reliability.  But endearingly so.  Is this post confusing?  Ignore it and download the game.  Let me know (via any means) how you are doing with it.  

 

Posted

Sounds good to me. I enjoy the game and would love to see more of my friends playing it. And cards? Awesome! :)

Posted
On 5/21/2017 at 9:24 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

Sounds good to me. I enjoy the game and would love to see more of my friends playing it. And cards? Awesome! :)

:):):)

Posted

Well i suppose i could start playing.  it would give me something to do at work

Posted
On 5/23/2017 at 11:28 PM, sycosis said:

Well i suppose i could start playing.  it would give me something to do at work

That would be awesome it's a really neat game honestly once you get into it.  First mobile game i've actually "stuck with" let's call it.  The communication tools still need some work but the game itself is very well balanced. 

Have a look at this thread here:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/39036-the-thing-with-the-stuff/

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.