Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Over the last 25 years, I have done music... Here is some of the stuff I finally posted from the last 20 of those years or so, some more recent than others, and in case it matters I took some pics from my various sketchbooks as well to use as "art"... listen, or don't, if you do, let me know what you think. (None of this is professionally recorded/mixed/mastered, just sort of scrap copies)

https://soundcloud.com/user-879917366

 

Posted

It Found Us and Under The Path set some really cool and creepy daydream moods, but I could so dance to Clarity forever...it almost felt too short.

But then, I couldn't sit still when Let's Go Back Inside started - Private Party Mode!!! :jamin

I loved the undertones of Still Seen In Their Circles.

The artwork gave a sense of what was to come...like a cool foreboding. 

 

It all sounded so professional.  Do you write background music for productions like movies, TV and/or video games?

Inquiring minds want to know...:detective:

And THANK YOU for sharing.

smeyat 061213.png

Posted

You are quite kind Tron, I used to score plays in the area and a few short college films here and there. Got pretty close to doing a feature length at one point (but the director was a bit too stoned to make it happen). 

 

Was in a few local bands here and there (one actually released a CD professionally back in 2001). Then life kind of took over (kids, divorce, relationship, remarried, and all the damn $$$ issues) so it kind of slowed. But kept on doing stuff for myself in the meantime (which is what is going up here).

 

Posted
13 hours ago, phee said:

You are quite kind Tron, I used to score plays in the area and a few short college films here and there. Got pretty close to doing a feature length at one point (but the director was a bit too stoned to make it happen). 

 

Was in a few local bands here and there (one actually released a CD professionally back in 2001). Then life kind of took over (kids, divorce, relationship, remarried, and all the damn $$$ issues) so it kind of slowed. But kept on doing stuff for myself in the meantime (which is what is going up here).

 

Are you going to follow up with the contest suggestion for "Clarity" by user esubagugif...?  Sounds like fun if nothing else.

:biggrin: 

Posted
On 6/12/2017 at 10:39 PM, TronRP said:

Are you going to follow up with the contest suggestion for "Clarity" by user esubagugif...?  Sounds like fun if nothing else.

:biggrin: 

Yeah that was a bot I think.... I will probably get hacked, beaten and raped if I do that.... 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Threw some more up 

 

Posted

Ok, as I was in another "Private Party Mode"...I meant to ask if you are releasing a CD of these tracks or is there a way I can legally get a copy of these for my listening pleasure. :biggrin:

Posted
On 7/22/2017 at 9:37 PM, TronRP said:

Ok, as I was in another "Private Party Mode"...I meant to ask if you are releasing a CD of these tracks or is there a way I can legally get a copy of these for my listening pleasure. :biggrin:

Thanks a bunch.... um... I am not sure, I need to talk to some of the folks who have done this more recently than me. Maybe I will start a bandcamp page with the ability to download? *shrugs* I need more intel.

Posted
On 6/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, phee said:

Over the last 25 years, I have done music... Here is some of the stuff I finally posted from the last 20 of those years or so, some more recent than others, and in case it matters I took some pics from my various sketchbooks as well to use as "art"... listen, or don't, if you do, let me know what you think. (None of this is professionally recorded/mixed/mastered, just sort of scrap copies)

https://soundcloud.com/user-879917366

 

Oh my. This is sick. I love it! I love the build up in the beginning and the arrangement of loops. Very well done! 

Posted
24 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh my. This is sick. I love it! I love the build up in the beginning and the arrangement of loops. Very well done! 

I KNOW RIGHT...:jamin

Posted

You folks are far too kind. I am humbled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.