Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The Gathering 67 

at The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, June 15th.

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers  Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers.

The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!


House Spiral.png

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself , this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

 

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else , or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards (Some Examples). Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

*If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

 

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around  (There are typically only 7)

1.  Ask at the gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the below exceptions)

2. If your name is not in this topic I'll hold off until someone who does have their name IS in this topic asks for a card. 

3. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not, everyone that asks here (should) get one before someone who has not.

4. I'll hold one for Permanent Benefactors until it's clear they aren't coming if they've asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)

5.  If you've asked here, just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 

6.  The order in which you ask here is vaguely "sooner you ask the higher priority" but is very hard to keep track of.  If you wait until less than 24 hours before the event you risk not getting a card.

I make one for everyone that asks here. +2 extra typically but not always the extras vary.

No one owns (except Permanent Benefactors) a particular card. Hopefully if you slacked off or there is a screw up you can just trade for a particular card if you end up not getting it the one you wanted.'

 

Corporate summary:  Take the whole 2 minutes and ask. If it's not worth two minutes, you don't really want one.

 

Hopefully none of the above will be necessary as everyone that wants a card IS GOING TO SAY THEY WANT A CARD HERE RIGHT?  lol

 

 

 

 

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one.

Edited by sekhmet2002
Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card please. :)

Posted

At this time I am definitely planning on being there.  Yes, I am requesting a card, please and thank you. :biggrin:

Posted

Nope, but if anyone wants to stop by Phoenix after I'll be there until 1.

If I didn't have to DJ I could swing both, but setup takes 30 minutes and it starts at 9.  I would have just enough time to drive there and back :(

So I'm out every fourth Thursday until further notice.

Take photos for me!

Posted

I shall be there and would like a card please.

Posted

Could someone help me tell people that if they want a card to ask here. After 50 damn times my voice is getting hoarce and there are particular people that will get upset and 'omg how mean!' As if I havent told them 25 times.

Posted

rps20170621_003816_986.jpg

Posted

I will be there and would like a card please.

Posted

Hey Troy! I was wondering if Jill and I could get a card each for Thursday? 

Bobbi told me to ask.

Posted

Hopefully I will be there!  Cross my heart and hope to fly!   Also, I am requesting a card please, thank you. :)

Posted

Looks like the crew will be with me tonight...yay.

Posted

I apologise for the lateness of this post, but I will be there tonight.... wasn't sure if I was going to make it this week. If possible, I would like my #2 card. See everyone soon!

Posted

The Gathering 67!

large.IMG_20170622_203909912.jpg.d7ca061

 

large.IMG_20170622_205300887.jpg.a7b8c1c

 

large.IMG_20170622_222231943_TOP.jpg.db2

 

I will try to take more next Gathering.

Posted
On 6/22/2017 at 11:02 PM, Trene4000 said:

The Gathering 67!

large.IMG_20170622_203909912.jpg.d7ca061

 

large.IMG_20170622_205300887.jpg.a7b8c1c

 

large.IMG_20170622_222231943_TOP.jpg.db2

 

I will try to take more next Gathering.

yay pictures.

Posted

I was half awake , just couldn't sleep (partly sick, but nothing contagious just .. meh life) was glad I got to see everyone.  Missed several people that were not there.   I gave the hard sell for the HS Clash Royale Clan  to several people, snagged... 1.  Which is typical for promotion.  Its hard!

Hope to see you guys more often.  :happy:

  • Troy Spiral unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.