Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah I'm not making it

Not making the thing in Yipsi either.  I heard storms are rolling through and I'm trying to save on funds anyway.  I want a bodycam for driving/other things.

Posted
On 6/29/2017 at 0:21 PM, EatAjaxAndDie said:

I might actually go but wouldn't be there till like 830/9. Not sure because I hate going to places by myself and I may not have access to a vehicle.

You mean like... the same time I usually get there , despite my best efforts? hehe. 

Posted

@TronRP

@Trene4000

and anyone else!

Where are the pictures!

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured and unpinned this topic
Posted
1 minute ago, Troy Spiral said:

@TronRP

@Trene4000

and anyone else!

Where are the pictures!

...Not sure what to do with the size of the photos.  Do I just post as is....don't want any more postage stamp incidents...:hrhr:

Posted
20 hours ago, TronRP said:

...Not sure what to do with the size of the photos.  Do I just post as is....don't want any more postage stamp incidents...:hrhr:

 

Open the files in Paint (or download GIMP / paint.net which are both great free image editing programs) and check the resolution (size/dimensions).  You can increase the size in any of those by either inches, centimeters, or pixels (or a percentage of the original size too).  Each program works slightly differently but they aren't too hard to get into (I taught myself and I'm sure you're smarter than I am.  Failing that there is always youtube as well).

Posted
7 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

 

Open the files in Paint (or download GIMP / paint.net which are both great free image editing programs) and check the resolution (size/dimensions).  You can increase the size in any of those by either inches, centimeters, or pixels (or a percentage of the original size too).  Each program works slightly differently but they aren't too hard to get into (I taught myself and I'm sure you're smarter than I am.  Failing that there is always youtube as well).

In posts for "The Gathering 62", not sure if you remember I stated that's what I did.  You had suggested that I needed a "better camera".  I said I had resized the images because they were (what I thought) huge.  Your post implied that I had resized them too small as you then stated you had "cable and lots of space" and the gif of the dude with the tiny piece of paper...which is still never not funny....lol.

The older versions of the board had coding allowing for images, regardless of size, to automatically resize to a preprogrammed "fit" into the post.  Then once you clicked it, you could download the originally posted image at full size.  That made it a no brainer for me to post images before.  But now I walk a fine line of what looks ok on my screen vs. what looks ok on someone else's screen.

Posted
4 hours ago, TronRP said:

In posts for "The Gathering 62", not sure if you remember I stated that's what I did.  You had suggested that I needed a "better camera".  I said I had resized the images because they were (what I thought) huge.  Your post implied that I had resized them too small as you then stated you had "cable and lots of space" and the gif of the dude with the tiny piece of paper...which is still never not funny....lol.

The older versions of the board had coding allowing for images, regardless of size, to automatically resize to a preprogrammed "fit" into the post.  Then once you clicked it, you could download the originally posted image at full size.  That made it a no brainer for me to post images before.  But now I walk a fine line of what looks ok on my screen vs. what looks ok on someone else's screen.

 

"if you remember" my problem is I never do, and if I do it's probably something that I don't really need to remember.

Anyway you could try uploading them to a free image hosting service and just link that here.  Or upload them to a personal album of yours and link that album here.  Either should fix that issue.

Or maybe Troy needs to look into the code and change the sizing restrictions because it's not 2005 anymore and they look small even on my smartphone (which has a better resolution than my main system does!)

Posted

large.IMG_20170629_213658153.jpg.b24856a

 

large.IMG_20170629_224734873.jpg.5453be3

 

large.IMG_20170629_213648800.jpg.ade9b5d

 

large.IMG_20170629_225026993.jpg.0c0df2e

 

medium.IMG_20170629_213351825.jpg.51fd90

 

large.IMG_20170629_213349256.jpg.9a77918

large.IMG_20170629_213317325.jpg.97ca008

 

large.IMG_20170629_212637902.jpg.a3be4ee

 

large.IMG_20170629_224726162.jpg.a54274c

Posted

Yeah, now those look great!  However they do take up a lot of space in a post, which is partly why I said they'd be better suited to an album that is linked in the post.  Takes up WAY less space and the DGN album can always use new content.

Posted

Love the pictures. They're great. Thanks for posting them. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.