Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My health hasn't let me put in the hours I need to on DGN.  There was a "critical update" that needed to be ran which screwed up many things (Including the donations application which , is especially important.  You can still donate to paypal through troyspiral@gmail.com just fine but I know that's awkward (link in a pinned topic above that hasn't been clicked on in months as far as I can tell hah) . .  I've been at it for 4 hours and have to stop for now and work on The Gathering stuff while i still have some energy.  *exhaust*

Posted

Hang in there. It will get done as you're able. :grouphug

Posted

and... four hours later...

Fixed several things that were obvious to me (still more to go)

Does anyone see anything glaring that is bothering them? 

Posted

The only issues I have seen involve the links for "BROWSE" at the top and "Home" at the bottom of the pages...they keep taking me to "404: Page not found - HostGator".

I like how the header follows while scrolling.  For me, that is invaluable.  :biggrin:

It's kinda cool watching the changes as they are being made.

gallery_4589_1225_11129.png

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, TronRP said:

The only issues I have seen involve the links for "BROWSE" at the top and "Home" at the bottom of the pages...they keep taking me to "404: Page not found - HostGator".

I like how the header follows while scrolling.  For me, that is invaluable.  :biggrin:

It's kinda cool watching the changes as they are being made.

gallery_4589_1225_11129.png

 

Are you still having this problem?  I didn't check it right away, I was updating some other things.  I can't seem to duplicate this.  Browse = Brings up a menu of other choices.  Home button at bottom: just takes me back to the main page.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.