Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tron knows more, but The Falcons sign papers on their new lair Monday at 2pm. We owe her our lives.

Posted

gallery_4589_1202_34030.png

Posted

Any little bits you need to do need done. Per Jessica too.. sorry.

Posted

No problem.  If need be, I will tarp everything in the back yard asap and get the bedroom walls painted.  The kitty scratch wall may just be painted as an accent black strip to match the hallway.  Anyone moving in can deal with it.

I will keep Jessica in the loop on the progress even if I have to "stage" an area for her to take the pictures.

So exciting...:w00t:

Posted

I can hardly believe it! We owe you big :grouphug

Posted

OK.  So as it stands, I should be there on Eclipse Day to meet with Jessica at your signing.  Currently, I am making arrangements for the PackRat container to have a new point of destination since the Roseville zip code was hardwired into the original paperwork.  I want to make sure everything goes smoothly as far as getting you settled in you new location and insuring the old location is marketable.

This weekend will mainly be used for securing items into the container for shipping purposes and other items that will be needed at the time of your move to be loaded into the flatbed of my truck.  Clothing, electronics, beds/bedding and food items should travel in available vehicles to be unloaded the day you walk in the door of your new lair.  I will have the PackRat container ready for relocation shortly after that.

gallery_4589_1202_47297.jpg

Posted

Good to hear! and thanks to tron!   Although the cryptic details make it  harder to say anything else.   Other than who is jessica?  This reads like a text message past the first post. hehe.  Not that I mind.  I'm happy if you guys are happy. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Good to hear! and thanks to tron!   Although the cryptic details make it  harder to say anything else.   Other than who is jessica?  This reads like a text message past the first post. hehe.  Not that I mind.  I'm happy if you guys are happy. 

Jessica Blue is the realtor closing the deal on the house.  Papers will be signed on Monday. 

Posted

I'm so happy for you. I'm sure this will be awesome. Thanks go out to Tron for helping. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.