Jump to content

Logo


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been trying to figure out how to get out of the poorhouse given my persistent health problems for years.  Recently I pulled the trigger on a plan to make an ecommerce website in our niche.   HOLY SHIT its a lot of work.  But if I can get it to work as intended hopefully it will be better for me , my health and DGN eventually.   One thing they say you basicly just have to have (among a ton of other things) is a good logo.   They suggest you just pay a professional designer to make one (they work cheap online).  So after 15 revisions and minus $20 that I don't have (charging most of this ugh *fingers crossed*) the logo still sucked.   So screw it, sick as hell I spent FOUR DAMN HOURS making my own.  Turned out pretty good I think, plus it can double as my family "house spiral" concept logo as well.   Looks pretty good if I do say so myself I think.   I think its actually good enough to make T-Shirts and such with and sell the exact things on the e-commerce site.  ( HouseSpiralShop.com ).    Thoughts?

 

house spiral white.png

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.