Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 86

The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, November 2nd

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

 

 

 

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers  Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers Re-Goths, Goths for a day, Horror Movie and Sci Fi (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.) MTG players. Ingressers.

If you don't like hugs this is the wrong place.

The spiritually inclined, Science & History buffs. General weirdos.

Totally normal open-minded people. 

All welcome. 

Like all DGN events, this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 



Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!


House Spiral.png

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself, this is not "kid friendly". You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

 

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else, or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

 

 

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

 

 

If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards (Some Examples). Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

 

*If you really want to make sure you get one. Just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile) and make sure you show up before me.   Some time after I walk in the door and whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

 

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around  (There are typically only 7)

1.  Ask at the gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the below exceptions)

2. If your name is not in this topic I'll hold off until someone who does have their name IS in this topic asks for a card. 

3. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not, everyone that asks here (should) get one before someone who has not.

4. I'll hold one for Permanent Benefactors until it's clear they aren't coming if they've asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)

5.  If you've asked here, just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 

6.  The order in which you ask here is vaguely "sooner you ask the higher priority" but is very hard to keep track of.  If you wait until less than 24 hours before the event you risk not getting a card.

I make one for everyone that asks here. +2 extra typically but not always the extras vary.

No one owns (except Permanent Benefactors) a particular card. Hopefully if you slacked off or there is a screw up you can just trade for a particular card if you end up not getting it the one you wanted.'

 

Corporate summary:  Take the whole 2 minutes and ask. If it's not worth two minutes, you don't really want one.

 

Hopefully none of the above will be necessary as everyone that wants a card IS GOING TO SAY THEY WANT A CARD HERE RIGHT?  lol

 

 

 

 

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one.

  • Like 1
Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card, please.  :)

  • Like 1
Posted

I shall be there and would like a card please.

Posted

Yes there are Christian goths.

rps20171101_173345_434.jpg

Posted

Me and the Monchichis should be there.  I am requesting one of the Christian Goth cards, although, I am not sure which faith or denomination the Christian Goths depicted on the cards belong to.  I'm sure they must play with Death quite often.

Posted

I'll be there and would like a card please.

  • Like 1
Posted
32 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Yes there are Christian goths.

rps20171101_173345_434.jpg

I had to laugh at myself because I read this as "Yes these are Christian goths."  I couldn't figure out where they were from because the cards made me think they may have been a following from an Atlantis belief group...with the water theme and all...:hrhr:

Posted

I will be there and I am requesting a card please. Thank you

Posted

Looks like I won't be there tonight.  Car issues.  Trying to get it fixed tonight but if able too, it won't be done in time to come.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Looks like I won't be there tonight.  Car issues.  Trying to get it fixed tonight but if able too, it won't be done in time to come.

If you want, we can do a swing by...:biggrin:

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, TronRP said:

If you want, we can do a swing by...:biggrin:

Sounds good to me.  :tongue:

 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 11/1/2017 at 6:17 PM, TronRP said:

I had to laugh at myself because I read this as "Yes these are Christian goths."  I couldn't figure out where they were from because the cards made me think they may have been a following from an Atlantis belief group...with the water theme and all...:hrhr:

They sacked Rome and then went to live under the sea. 

  • sekhmet2002 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

The Gathering 86

large.IMG_20171102_203157578.jpg.ddae562

 

large.IMG_20171102_203355148.jpg.c116a15

 

large.IMG_20171102_203359926.jpg.d065448

 

large.IMG_20171102_203537048.jpg.749e969

 

large.IMG_20171102_210652989.jpg.22f3312

 

large.IMG_20171102_210710350.jpg.fe38249

 

large.IMG_20171102_222529013.jpg.5bb0d4f

 

large.IMG_20171102_222538988.jpg.d33df9c

 

large.IMG_20171102_223659205.jpg.5c194c0

 

large.IMG_20171102_223703387.jpg.f783ba0

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.