Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't bother with the last two updates as the updates are always a crap shoot as to how bad they are going to screw up the board.  But the most recent one included a ton of security fixes too, and they billed it as a "we strongly suggest you do this upgrade"  Well... it's done.  I don't notice any changes except on the PC when I clicked on my account and then the drop-down box used to disappear too fast for me to click on anything, which it doesn't seem to do anymore. 

Anyone else notice anything different? 

Apparently, they added something called "clubs" which is something like mini-groups like say.... You make a Sailor Moon "club" (omg shoot me) and then other people can join it,  I don't think it does a whole lot but its interesting.  That is, if I could find were its located which I haven't yet.  (Not that I'm looking very hard) 

  • Like 1
Posted

I haven't noticed anything yet but will let you know if I see anything. Thank you for upgrading the board.  :)

Posted

So far, after going through everything I could click on, the most immediate thing I noticed last week was that all the photo albums have been rearranged (I suppose by creations date) and the "fit" function must be working again.  There used to be gaps where photos were either too large or too small to fit on the same lines next to each other.

A couple days later, I noticed that the shape of the avatar pick in the header has turned into more of a square with curved sides and all of the click boxes have rounded edges.

The rest are basically tiny tweaks like the spacing between boxes, elements and listings making for a more uniformed look giving the pages a more pleasing appearance.

However, I did notice that most of all the listing text are in Times New Roman, but since the upgrade before last, font choices have been removed and replaced with a "Preview" button.

I still have yet to find that "clubs" thing.  I even tried making new posts and group PMs to see if it would pop up as an option...but no.

Still, thank you for all the hard work you are continuously putting into the board for us.  And remember, we are also here to help.

smeyat 061213.png

 

 

 

Posted
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 12:51 AM, Troy Spiral said:

I didn't bother with the last two updates as the updates are always a crap shoot as to how bad they are going to screw up the board.  But the most recent one included a ton of security fixes too, and they billed it as a "we strongly suggest you do this upgrade"  Well... it's done.  I don't notice any changes except on the PC when I clicked on my account and then the drop-down box used to disappear too fast for me to click on anything, which it doesn't seem to do anymore. 

Anyone else notice anything different? 

Apparently, they added something called "clubs" which is something like mini-groups like say.... You make a Sailor Moon "club" (omg shoot me) and then other people can join it,  I don't think it does a whole lot but its interesting.  That is, if I could find were its located which I haven't yet.  (Not that I'm looking very hard) 

I was having that issue with notifications.  Not on the homepage though.  It only did it if I went to a page to read a posting then tried to go to another.  The drop down list would disappear too quickly.  So long as I went to the homepage first it wouldn't be an issue.  Only if I was in one of the forums to read a post.  It seems to be ok now.  I kept forgetting to tell you about that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.