Jump to content

New Cards and Troy's Insane BFCM Marathon


Recommended Posts

Posted

Troy's Insane Black Friday / Cyber Monday  Maraton has begun.  *scrambles to find caffeine*

23755709_137587990174271_519253019943765310_n.jpg

I'll be up (probably) for almost 3 days straight starting tonight.  Massive sale from 30 to 90% off with a new sale approximately every hour.   Everything is 30% off, and once an hour (loose approximation) you can spin the deadly deal wheel which grants an additional  %10 to a rare ( about 9% chance) whopping 60% off.  (and is rigged to always win something) so at a minimum that's 40% off. 

More Details Here:  Black Friday / Cyber Monday Insanity

Any Order between BF and CM Gets:

(the laminate is double thick but the high-quality mod-podge glue dries clear and thick (both sides) so the end result is a card closer to 3 times as thick as a normal card)

23826086_137394633526940_5247544502228894308_o.jpg

 

That skull above will probably be the basis for the first Monthly Patreon card. (December) Which you won't get if you signup after November  30th.  The trigger for the patreon cards is the billing the first of the month. 

 

Just trying to stay financially at least "break even" which hasn't happened yet despite my hell-bent time /effort.  Just have to keep at it I guess.  

 

 

 

Posted

I am soooo gonna be getting one of those cards!

gallery_4589_1202_18689.jpg

Posted

Just got even more.. We're all gonna look like groupies. :happy:

Posted

Lol.  Not until i start in with more clothing (if i dont have to close down due to lack of funds) i can see it starting to work but there is a finantial time bomb.

Whish i could afford the big kid tools to find easy to sell prducts and viral posts.

Oh well still keeping at it. Been up for 48 hours at least. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.