Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

large.587ef63696cfa_45768-happy-birthday-balloons-and-cake-1680x1050-digital-art-wallpaper011717.jpg

Posted

Happy birthday! 

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy joy joy 

Happy happy joy joy joy.

:)

Posted
2 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Happy birthday! 

Happy happy joy joy

Happy happy joy joy 

Happy happy joy joy joy.

:)

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

whaaaaaat the F.  Howd I miss this.

 

Huggs! X 10!

Posted

Good example of how its easy especially for newbies to miss a post.  we really need to PM newbies about their welcome posts.  (I have no excuse lol) 

Posted

Happy birthday!!!

large.cat-eats-out.jpg.b4158f79a03751d60

I hope you had fun!

  • Like 1
Posted
On 2/7/2018 at 10:01 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Good example of how its easy especially for newbies to miss a post.  we really need to PM newbies about their welcome posts.  (I have no excuse lol) 

Yes...although I do not normally PM people when they have a birthday page, I have informed you that I always PM every new person when they have a "Welcome" page.  All except one has revisited the board since their Welcome PM, but only 2 actually posted on their pages.  However, all who have returned, have board activity which is what I felt counted more.

:biggrin:

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm a slacker.. happiest of birthaverseries fearless leader! Happy born day 😀

  • Like 1
Posted
12 hours ago, TronRP said:

Yes...although I do not normally PM people when they have a birthday page, I have informed you that I always PM every new person when they have a "Welcome" page.  All except one has revisited the board since their Welcome PM, but only 2 actually posted on their pages.  However, all who have returned, have board activity which is what I felt counted more.

:biggrin:

Thanks for trying.  :)
It's a long, frustrating process.  Doesn't get any easier until the 'ghost town' aspect goes away.  (Once the board gets to the point were there is almost always at least 1-2+ online) Its still a lot of work even then, but that is when the promotion/encouragement efforts start to pay off and the board, due to activity starts to "sell itself".  

Posted
On 2/8/2018 at 12:26 AM, Trene4000 said:

Happy birthday!!!

large.cat-eats-out.jpg.b4158f79a03751d60

I hope you had fun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I did thank you.  :) My birthday consisted of the gathering, and I did have fun.  I'm new to this "birthday" thing.  Last year at the gathering was the closest thing to a 'birthday party" I've ever had. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I'm a slacker.. happiest of birthaverseries fearless leader! Happy born day 😀

 

thank you berry much. :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.