Jump to content

Top 7 Cards?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. I used to make monthly top 7 cards for the top 7 posters of the month.  I had the impression people didn't care that much because we never... never...  had a top 7 that was made up of people that like cards.  But recently I've been told that people miss these cards.  Is there still interest?  (if there aren't 8 people it's pointless)

    • Yes Very Interested
    • Not overly so but yeah
      0
    • Don't care either way , i wont be bothering.
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2018 at 09:28 AM

Recommended Posts

Posted

15727379_1228783313836620_3188608489559566913_n.jpg

  • Troy Spiral featured this topic
Posted

15740833_1228783420503276_2571512753269464292_n.jpg

Posted

Hrmm. 

Posted

Troy, I have to say, it may not be a matter of people not wanting the cards as much as it is the fact that it feels you may have too much going on trying to keep up with something extra at various times. 

You know me, I'm a card hog...I literally have a copy of every card you have ever made since the start of The Gathering (including Movie Night and things associated with House Spiral).  But even when requesting a card, it makes me feel concerned about your well-being at the time you are making them.

So yes, the cards are cool, but you are more important.

:grouphug

Posted
5 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Hrmm. 

*hugs!*

 

Posted
49 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Troy, I have to say, it may not be a matter of people not wanting the cards as much as it is the fact that it feels you may have too much going on trying to keep up with something extra at various times. 

You know me, I'm a card hog...I literally have a copy of every card you have ever made since the start of The Gathering (including Movie Night and things associated with House Spiral).  But even when requesting a card, it makes me feel concerned about your well-being at the time you are making them.

So yes, the cards are cool, but you are more important.

:grouphug

Me too! Love them, but don't want to put you out for one, if that makes sense?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Once a month?  Nah.  Yeah, I do have things I'm freaking out about but cards or not wouldn't put a dent in that.  In case i'm the only one that noticed its the ghost town that is the problem.  lol  *watches tumbleweeds blow around*

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm a card slut. *owning it*

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:42 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Once a month?  Nah.  Yeah, I do have things I'm freaking out about but cards or not wouldn't put a dent in that.  In case i'm the only one that noticed its the ghost town that is the problem.  lol  *watches tumbleweeds blow around*

 

Posted

If it would be easier/less stressful on you to do it once a month I'm all for that. I figured your making the cards was something you did because you wanted to, not out of any feeling of necessity or expectation.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/6/2018 at 2:02 PM, Oz_ said:

If it would be easier/less stressful on you to do it once a month I'm all for that. I figured your making the cards was something you did because you wanted to, not out of any feeling of necessity or expectation.

Once a month is a way I've always done it in the past as the numbers jumbled up too much in just 7 days, after 30 it's more obvious who is actually active.  It's not so much that I "don't want to" its "I don't want to if almost no one cares"  Like if only 3 people care it's not worth it to me.  If it's 10, then yeah I do, I'm willing to put in the effort to give people something they like. 

  • Troy Spiral unfeatured this topic
Posted

You already know this, but I think the cards are great if it doesn't cause you more stress.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.