Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Gathering 108

The Red Apple Restaurant & Inn  

32711 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184 <--- Directions via Google

7:30 Thursday, April 12th

Really Big Sign Hard to miss.  

large.5a522b5284c2b_TheRedAppleRestaurant010718.png

A casual dinner time gathering in a "Denny's like" environment. 

Club Attire Encouraged but not Required

GLBT, Fashion Models, Cosplayers, Goths, DGNers, Ex DGNers, Re-Goths, Goths for a day, the Spiritually Inclined, General weirdos, Totally normal open-minded people.

Horror, Movie and Sci Fi buffs (especially SW, ST, BSG and GoT ofc fans.), MTG players, Ingressers, Science & History buffs.

ALL ARE WELCOME!!! 

:right:If you don't like hugs this is the wrong place.:left:

 
Like all DGN events, this is NOT particularly kid friendly*. 

Hope to see you there! Please invite any and all you think might be REMOTELY  interested!


House Spiral.png

Bring a good attitude! Please help Invite! If you want a card ask!  If you really want one ask here in this topic. 

 

*like DGN itself, this is not "kid friendly".  You can bring them but No F-Bombs will be held back.  No sexual innuendos (or straight up sex talk) will be spared.  If you can't get a sitter and your kids are not SUPER well behaved leave them in a kennel at home with food & water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is NOT the place to post about how you're going somewhere else, or doing something else or intentionally not coming or some other BS.  Thanks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That being said, Please help us get the word out!

 

 Looking forward to seeing you!

 

:right:If you would like one of our weekly "The Gathering" cards (Some Examples). Ask in person at The Red Apple <--- key step. 

:right:*If you really want to make sure you get one, just ask here (not in the FB page, that will be futile).  Whoever has asked for a card (here) has priority. **

 

Cards Fine Print

**If for some reason there are not enough cards to go around  (There are typically only 7)

Note:  Ask at The Gathering for a card (first come first serve, with the following exceptions)

  1. Asking in this topic means you have priority over someone who has not requested a card.  Everyone that asks here (should) get one before someone who has not asked in this topic.
  2. If your name is not in this topic you will not receive a card at The Gathering until those listed here have asked and received a card at the restaurant. 
  3. Cards for Permanent Benefactors will be held until it's clear they aren't coming provided they've already asked here.  (If you are unsure what this is don't worry about it or have a look here)
  4. If you've asked here, just ask at the gathering and you should get a card with no problem. 
  5. The order in which you ask here is vaguely "the sooner you ask the higher the priority" but it is very hard to keep track of.  If you wait until less than 24 hours before the event you risk not getting a card.

 

One card is made for everyone that asks here +2 extra (typically but not always as the extras may vary).

No one except Permanent Benefactors own a particular card number.  If you slacked off or there is a screw up with you getting the card number you wanted, hopefully, you can just trade for a particular card hasslefree.

 

Corporate summary:  Take the whole 2 minutes and ask. If it's not worth two minutes, you don't really want one.

 

It is hopeful that none of the above will be necessary as everyone who wants a card IS GOING TO SAY THEY WANT A CARD HERE RIGHT?  lol

 

Hopefully none of the above will be super necessary and there will never be any drama over the theoretically "for fun" cards.  (there never has been)   :)   But please request a card HERE if you want one.

  • Like 1
  • TronRP featured and pinned this topic
Posted

Me and the Monchichis should be there.  Requesting a card please and Thank You. :biggrin:

  • Like 1
Posted

I'll be attending and would like a card thank you

  • Like 1
Posted

I will be there and am requesting a card, please.  :)

  • Like 1
Posted

I shall be there and would like a card please.

  • Like 1
Posted

Really appreciate people asking for a card that want one.  

 

(why is Grammarly telling me there should be an 's' at the end of 'want' also may I say; Screw you, go jump and piss off to the Oxford comma.)

  • Like 1
Posted

May I have a card too please (^.^)

Posted
32 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

May I have a card too please (^.^)

Sure. Cool name. :)

  • Like 1
Posted

rps20180410_094934_733.jpg

Posted
7 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

rps20180410_094934_733.jpg

I will be there and I am requesting one of these beautiful cards please. Thank you.

 

Hoping to see you there as well, little brother.

Posted

Will most certainly be there. Will enjoy to receive card...

Posted

Yay! I get to go this week! I was rescheduled to start my new job next week. I am requesting a card please.

Posted

Would anyone be willing to French braid my hair? I'm not coordinated enough to do my own and I haven't had anyone to braid it in a long time.

  • TronRP unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, RosyBlue said:

Would anyone be willing to French braid my hair? I'm not coordinated enough to do my own and I haven't had anyone to braid it in a long time.

@firekitten15 

Posted
On 4/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, RosyBlue said:

Would anyone be willing to French braid my hair? I'm not coordinated enough to do my own and I haven't had anyone to braid it in a long time.

@RosyBlue MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.