Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy mothers day. Even if your children are the furry kind. :)

 

rps20180512_211341_279.jpgrps20180512_211406_492.jpg

I knew she would like the little kid style.

Posted

Adorable 💗

Posted

funny_mothers_day_card_doctor_diagnosis_card-051318.jpg

💕Happy Mother's Day🌺

Posted

Hurray for moms everywhere, without you, life would cease to exist...( ^ u ^ )

Image result for mothers day

Posted

Thanks, tired of the obvious ignored hints.

Posted

Thank you. I'm crying.  I never cry on this day:*

Posted
12 hours ago, TronRP said:

funny_mothers_day_card_doctor_diagnosis_card-051318.jpg

💕Happy Mother's Day🌺

 

 

lol

Posted
4 hours ago, kat said:

Thank you. I'm crying.  I never cry on this day:*

 *squeeze*

Posted
5 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Thanks, tired of the obvious ignored hints.

 

I heard this last year from several people.  Had to message everyone I could think of.   I'm sure it's very dishearting.  *hugs*

Posted

Thank you, my fur babies and scaly babies also say thank you.  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • creatureofthenyte
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.