Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

561e7c45b8747.image.jpg

Posted

funny-political-cartoons_28.jpg

Posted

LOL 081313.gif

Posted

It makes me wonder why no one seems to be able to do anything about the political situation if the majority of the people are against what they are doing in politics. :blink:

Posted

Especially when they are viewed like this

1375720182_PromisingFuture060818.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

1432976847_president-trump-health-cartoon060818.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

tumblr_od8soeAoGz1twiwvzo1_500.jpg

Posted
On 6/8/2018 at 11:39 PM, TronRP said:

Especially when they are viewed like this

1375720182_PromisingFuture060818.jpg

Lol

  • 2 months later...
Posted

1719607589_BBLzggSWhiteHouseStaff081518.jpg

  • Haha 1
Posted

1622162340_BBLrMokFuelEco081718.jpg

  • Sad 1
Posted

1768934216_AAAaz1JLawsThenandNow082118.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

916040852_AAzZ0SdTheProcessExplained082318.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

1488587891_AAzx3WOTradeWar082418.jpg

  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Posted

class-warfare-robot.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.