Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Young people have no clue this is not normal. Trump & friends are the worst scum to be in the white house in American history.  (Andrew Jackson held the title as arguablily the worst president in history previously its take over 100 years to produce this monster). 

 

 ❤️

 

FB_IMG_1529995035831.jpg

 

If you don't know that is an MLK reference please stop whatever you are doing and actually take the time to listen to his 'I have a dream speech. Which, every time he gave it he knew it might be his last speech ever. (Sadly, reasonably accurate.)

 

If you have been under a rock this is the latest public display of disgust at the trump administration. Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked to leave by a restaurant owner in Lexington Virginia.

 

=======>     Road trip to Lexington Virginia to eat at The Red Hen! ❤️ We have not had this sort widespread of public outrage (litterally) since the public shaming of loyalists during THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR. If you are still supporting Trump wake up. This is the rich destroying America. History is watching.  <======

 

  • Like 1
Posted

I agree. This has totally gotten out of hand. I do like that some people are waking up to the facts. I hope more will as time goes on.

Posted

Hmmm

We have not seen unemployment this low in over 40 years.

Less people are living off of the governments extortion.

Jobs are coming back to America.

Our rights of association are improving.

 

But the people who call an evil socialist dictator right wing because he is right of Stalin who killed even more people that Hitler also call me (a left leaning libertarian) right wing because I believe it is evil to force some one who is physically harming no one to do anything.

The same people who want to imprison those like me because we Know facts don't give a shit about feelings and feelings are only a fact for the individual.

The very same people who want to execute me because I wont hesitate to point out that prosecuting someone for thought crimes is simply immoral.

 

I also know that the problem isn't simply "THE RICH" the problem is crony capitalism and forced socialism and crony capitalism is exactly what you find in every single failed socialist and communist experiment. As for the socialist go lightly, every single one is going down hill only being slowed by what little democracy the ruling class hasn't been able to eliminate.

 

I say fuck equality of outcome I want equality of opportunity. There is only one way to have equality of outcome and that is to practice eugenics. You can have something that seems to be that way but the socialists in control will reduce 99.9% of the population to dirt poor and the 0.01% in control will live like monarchical gods.

And I can never have equality of opportunity as long as the government keeps pointing their guns at me saying I cant do things that harm no one.

Did I ever relate to you all about how I was threatened with imprisonment for mowing lawns even tho I was paying the extortion we lovingly call taxes?

 

But you really want to know who is to blame? The new priest class that never had to deal with reality, sitting in their ivory towers ignoring the proven failures of their theories and keep on teaching them to self entitled shit bags as if they where factual gospel wile those with a functioning brain cell know gospel don't fact. And these fuctards keep us fighting amongst ourselves preventing us from cleaning up the government.

 

Let me put it like this.

All of you fake ass liberals are driving us straight to a cliff and the only thing you fucking conservatives are good for is demanding an occasional pit stop to make sure the car can go over at an optimal speed. And if you think it is ok to enact violence on me to steal a portion of my hard earned money to give it to a lazy mooch be it an individual or a corporation then I don't have to call you a piece of shit because you already know you are a worthless excuse for a human being.

 

And now for the next guilt trip! No never mind, you cant force those with Inattentional blindness to see any more than the truly blind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.